gifts

the next day, you sit at your desk at school and see a message from alex.

damnit... you really need to listen to the professor... there's a test tomorrow and you cannot fail it! it's the last test of the semester before summer break! besides, what do you even care about alex? all this is is a joke. he's just a fuckboy...

you can't fight the urge to look at your phone.

alex t: hi love, i got the notification on my phone. your things should be there.

(y/u): my things?

alex t: i may have sent you more than just money...

your eyes widen. what else could he possibly have sent you?

in college, professors usually don't care what you learn or not or whether you even show up.
their job is to teach, not to care. it's not kindergarten anymore, though you really wish it was. life was easier when your only worry was what snack you were gonna choose that afternoon.

you get up and leave the room. if you miss the review, so be it. if you didn't already know the material, you were most likely going to fail anyway.

you run back to your dorm and find that you did indeed get a package addressed to you with an envelope on top.

you open the envelope first. he sent you $25,000...no. fucking. way.

you knew he was rich but not that rich. this would pay for more than just this semester... you could go on a shopping spree with this stuff. you were gonna call amy later...

you open up the box eagerly to see that he sent you bath bombs, candles - holy fuck is that an iphone? he sent you the iphone x...

the gifts got a bit more... raunchy as you progressed.

oh but that's not it! the guy had the audacity to send you - get this! - a framed picture of his dick!

you hide the picture under your bed. you can't even be mad. look at all he sent you!

(y/u): thank you so much for all you sent me, daddy!

you did it. you called him daddy. you know it was weird but at the moment, you were so elated and grateful that you would've called him master - no wait, too much kink for you there.

alex t: you're welcome. i know it wasn't much but your gifts will get bigger over time... did you like everything?

(y/u): i loved it!

alex t: even the picture? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(y/u): did you just use the lenny face?

alex t: not the point!

(y/u): i liked everything but the picture. it currently resides under my bed.

alex t: aw, you're hurting my feelings again :(

alex t: anyways i was thinking... since it's almost summer break maybe you'd want to see daddy in person

(y/u): well yeah... i don't really have anywhere else to go since my dad probably won't want me to come home

alex t: woah what?

(y/u): he's got some new bitchy girlfriend and all the attention goes to her so...

alex t: damn, i'm sorry. that's terrible. i'll take care of you

(y/u): so you'll come down this summer

alex t: already looking at houses?

(y/u): houses?

alex t: yeah, i've got houses everywhere. i'm gonna find one in (your country) you can live with me!

you giggle and log off. he's kinda got a sweet side to him, despite his fuckboy attitude.

you want to see how this goes...