meet up

alex t: hey doll, i've arrived

(y/u): great

alex t: only a few more days until i get to see you

alex t: why can't i just see you now ugh???

(y/u): because i said so. we've talked about this

alex t: whatever, i can't wait :)

on friday, you were a nervous wreck. you didn't get any sleep thursday night because you were so anxious.

you packed all your things from the dorm and left.

truth be told, you had never kissed someone before. yes, you, sent nudes before you even got your first kiss.

you sit on the bench and wait for alex. he's supposed to be picking you up. not even 5 minutes later, you see - no. fucking. way.

he did not just pull up to your college in a white lamborghini.

he didn't.

you could hear a few people gasp and stare. you blush as you open the passenger door,

"well hi there," he smirked,

"you're even cuter in person,"

you slide in and fasten your seatbelt, closing the door. you had to admit... he was wow in person,

"you - didn't tell me you were going to show up like this," you said with a blush.

he raised an eyebrow,

"should i have taken my ferrari instead? oh no wait. damnit, i knew i should've taken the red lambo. just be lucky that i didn't take my mustang - that would've been embarrassing,"

the fact that he not only had more than one vehicle, but also vehicles that people would literally give their limbs for was kind of impressive.

he drove out of the parking lot. along the way, he snuck his hand onto your thigh, causing you to growl,

"feisty," he smirked, pulling it away.

i'm just wondering how someone could 'growl'. would they sound like a fucking bear or smtn. what am i doing w my life

you stared out the window, occasionally sneaking glances at him. your couldn't believe that he was here.

after a few minutes of driving, he finally pulls up to a fucking manor.

your eyes widen as he lead you to the white home. i didn't want to write 'white house' sure, your parents had money and quite a large house but this...

"y-you told me you were getting a house, not a mansion!" you said, walking up the steps.

"is that a bad thing?" he asked.

you shook your head,

"not at all!" you said as he lead you two inside,

"let me show you to your room - though you're gonna be in my room a lot" he smirked, leading you upstairs.

you walked into the room - your room - and you felt yourself internally squeal.

that room was the size of a football field - okay maybe exaggerating just a hair, but still. the walls were painted an elegant white colour and there's even a glass door that lead to the balcony.

you walk outside and put your arms on the rail, admiring the view.

you feel a pair of arms wrap around you and smile a bit, knowing it's alex,

"i can't believe you're here," he whispered.

you smiled and turned around to face him,

"thanks for letting me stay here... this is all so incredible... how could i repay you?"

he smirked a bit,

"you know how you're gonna be repaying me. but right now, a simple kiss will do,"

you blushed,

"i uh... i've never really mentioned this before but i've never really kissed anyone or even been kissed and i don't really know how to and i know it's weird that i sent nudes before i even-"

he silenced you by his lips touching yours. they were soft... you don't know exactly what you were expecting but his lips were so soft and warm and blissful... you loved it.

you pull away for air and he smiled a bit as you two went back inside.

you examine your room some more,

"it's huge..." you whispered.

he grinned,

"just like my-"

"ah!" you shoved him playfully,

"you're ruining the moment!"

you two giggled softly until he finally takes your hand,

"would you like to see the rest of the house?"