Chapter 1..

"Hasnnaaaa!! give me back my tab" Hasina was screaming on top of her lungs, running after Hasna who was obviously enjoying the chase as excitement was written all over her face.

She would soon start crying and we knew what will happen next and here it comes she never fails me....

"Pops!!" Hasina stood and shouted on top of her own voice ,with her whole mouth opened.

"Lord...Hasina shut up!"Mina said so coldly passing into the  kitchen looking down on her phone. Amina's eyes were always glued to a screen, infact you could say her life was her phone.

Mom was used to  their chase, she continued reading her newspaper as if one of her daughters wasn't about to loose her throat to screaming. To me this was a super power I admired so much.

Hasina expressed shock and fear when Amina spoke to her, then she stood again with so much strength  and anger .

  Again  she roars "Pops!!"..Hasna doesn't want to give me back my" she stopped to inhale "tableettttt!!!" and  shouted again. She finished  with a satisfying expression  before charging at Hasna. Hasna was the stubborn one of the two, and Hasina was the spoilt brat.

Hasna was caught unaware, she tackled her and they continued the struggle. Somehow Hasina didn't get the tab back.

Hasna was running, looking behind and laughing. Then boom she bumps into me landing on her behind, I took the tab from her which I got a pout in response for and gave Hasina. Viola! Problem solved.

"You are the best"Hasina squealed and hugged me. How adorable.

"Ofcourse I am"I replied with a smile, heading to my room.

"Pff as if"Amina said giving an intense eye roll. Hater!

"You joy sponge"Hasna referred to me with a tight frown. Hasna stucked out her tongue at Hasina and danced away  without remorse.  I wonder what it's like having another human that looks exactly like you and still does you dirty.

"I love me too baby"I told Hasna as I entered my room and shut the door. I felt proud of myself, my smile felt permanent.

I landed on my bed and took my phone to reply my messages. I was texting Aisha, when our third unauthorized roomate barged into the room for the 10000millionth time this week, yes I am exaggerating but it was annoying.

Bouncing on my bed as his landed making me irritated, I still ignored his presence. I couldn't unsee his weird hand gestures, it was so disturbing my fight for existence kicked in.

"I noticed your presence Ahmed" I said in a very lame way, with an eye roll with my eyes still glued to my phone.

"What do you want now?"I asked again with another intense eye roll.

"Not..."he wasn't even done, I knew it was nothing I just wanted to kick him out in an epic way.

"Okay great ... now get out!!" I said in an excited tone pointing towards the door not smiling at all.

He groaned and stood up.

"Make me"he told me as if he had a choice. Then the idea hit me, I dropped my phone and with a smile I grabbed his collar leaving him with a confused expression.

"Amina!! come Ahmed is going through your stuff" I yelled enough for Amina  to hear me.
We all know how much Amina hates people going through her stuff, being the good sister I am I had to inform my big sister.

His facial expression was priceless after my words registered in his head ,he started struggling out of my grip."You  witch!"He said so bitterly to my face in anger. I laughed so hard I was in tears.

He eventually got out of my grip and ran out, then he came back and opened the door making me stand up to close it ."I  hate you so much "He yelled at me.

"I love you more brother!" I shouted back shutting the door with my leg.

"Ouch!"I heard Amina groan from behind the door. Oh my God the door kissed Aminas face making me chuckle. But this is one of the chronicles of text walking, I totally didn't feel bad.

"Ofcourse it will be funny to you fool "she said with a frown rubbing on her nose

"How is it my fault that the door kissed your long nose big sis?" I couldn't control my laughter.

"Ha! ha! ha! very funny fudde" the only time she looks up from that annoying phone of hers was when she was being sarcastic.

"Ikr that's why we are both rolling on the floor from so much laughter!" And being her junior sister I had to learn the game of sarcasm too, she threw me a mean stare.

"What?" I gave a shrug, I hate it when she gives me eye rolls and I got an eye roll as a reply.

  Lord I love people that reply sarcasm with sarcasm.

---------☆☆☆☆☆------

///andshamswrites///

Hows the first chapter?
Are you loving it???....
Please keep reading and voting

Dont forget  to sharee!!I