Love Letter ❤ 1

Jimin was getting his textbook out from his locker for the last class of the day. When Jungkook came alone and slam the smaller locker and putting his hand above his head almost trapping him. "Hey, beautiful," he said in a deep husky voice making the smaller bush and hug his books and stuff tightly and close to his chest. Jimin wasn't really afraid of Jungkook because he never did anything to physically hurt him. He only called him names like, small, beautiful, kitten, things that made his heart race and his blood rush. Jimin had a secret lust for the other and often daydreamed about Jungkook. Some of those thoughts weren't innocent.

"W-what d-do you want...Jun-Jungkook?" Jimin studdered out and look away from his eyes. Jungkook smirk. He enjoyed seeing his older blush and stutter. It gave him a sense of pride almost.

"Oh, nothing much sweetie. I just wanted to tell you how good you look today," he said in a flirty tone making Jimin's cheeks turn a brighter shade of pink.

"T-thank you,"  Jimin replied still looking away from Jungkooks eyes. Jungkook took his other hand and made Jimin look at him by moving his face slightly.

"You look really good baby boy. You should be surprised that I haven't f-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence the bell rang signaling it was time to go to the final class of the day. He curses quietly under his breath before looking back at Jimin. "Sorry baby looks like I have to go. See you later," he said winking and leaving the younger there with his cheeks flaming hot. After Jungkook left Jimin took deep breaths and calmed himself down before running off to class. When he was finally gone Jungkook appeared from around the corner and slip an envelope into his locker before sprinting down the halls to his class.

(Timeskip)

The last class was finally over and Jimin and other students poured out of there classrooms and quickly went to there lockers ready to get the hell out of the building. Jimin opened his locker and saw a small envelope with a heart on it. It read his name on it. Jimin opened the letter and started to read.

_______________________

All the things I say are true. You're perfect and beautiful in every way.

From,  

 Mr.X

_______________________

Jimin was confused about the letter and who it was from but he still kept the letter. He couldn't describe how he felt about it. He felt a little warm and fuzzy inside. He wanted to know who this person was. Just then Jimin's best friend, Jung Hoseok, showed up. "What's up Jimin?" he said. Jimin quickly hides the lover letter. He wanted to keep it to himself for a while. If the letters kept on coming that meant that they were really for him and it wasn't just some mistake or joke. Then he would show his best friend them.

" N-Nothing." he shuddered. " Let's go," he said. Both him and Jimin walk out of the school talking about there studies and classes but Jimin's mind was mostly caught up with figuring out who Mr. X was.

These chapters from now on will most likely be short. They will mostly be Jimin reading the love letters.