Love Letter ❤ 6

(Jimin pov)

I found another one of those love letters from Mr.X in my locker. I'm really starting to get curious about who's sending me these letters plus today is the day I'll tell Hobi hyung about them.

(Timeskip)

"You've been receiving love letters?!" Hobi hyung said sounding surprise but I nod my head at the question. "From who?" he asks.

I don't know. they always adress their name as Mr. X but I really do want to find this person.

"Okay...let's say you do find this Mr.X guy, how do you know that there not some kind of freak or pervert in real life?"

Hobi...a creep wouldn't write such sincere or nice things. I really wanna know who is writing these letters. Will you help me Hobi hyung? I said giving him the cute pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. If it means that much to you but when you find this Mr.X, what are you going to say to him?"

I'll ask him why. Why did he send me all these love letters? Why does he think it's impossible to be with me?  I just wanna know him so bad! I wanna ask him all these questions and get to know him.

"Jimin...are you...interested in this Mr.X guy?" I blush and nod my head.

I don't know why hyung. Everything he says is just so nice and just reading some of his letters makes me feel good about myself. I don't know why but It does. I'm curious. We were now right in front of my locker. I opened it up and saw another love letter. I took the love letter and opened it and started to read the sweet words written by Mr.X.

____________________

November 12, 2018

Your beautiful and I want you all to my self. I know I've already said this but I want to make you laugh and smile. I know I can't be with you but I can't help but think about you. I should let you go but I can't.

From:

Mr.X

_____________________

Why can't you be with me? I want to know so bad who you are.