Love Letter ❤ 8

( Hoseok pov)

Yoongi! I called out running into the lunch room.

"Hoseok, what's up?" he asks.

I need your help. Can you give me Jungkook's phone number? I ask.

"Why?" he asks curiously.

My friend needs it. Please! I started to beg.

"Hoseok....do you like...him?" Yoongi ask.

What?! No! Of course not! Please, Yoongi! I really need this. I tell him. He lets out a sigh before pulling out his phone and showing me Jungkook's phone number. I quickly copy his number and send it to Jimin. Thanks, Yoongi! 

"Yeah, whatever," he said kinda coldly. I was about to walk away but I quickly turned around and gave Yoongi a quick kiss on his cheek. He looks at me with wide eyes. 

For the record, I like you. I said blushing nervously. Well, bye now! I quickly said before running away.

__________________________

(Third pov)

It was now 4:28. The plan is Jimin calls Jungkook and tells him to come to the park, Jungkook comes to the park and Jimin tells him that he knows that he's Mr.X and they get together. Jimin was sitting on the park bench just staring at his phone He took a deep breath and type in Jungkook's number before clicking call. He put the phone to his ears and listen for it to ring.

"Hello?" Jungkook said from the other line. Jimin felt nervose but he had to do this.

"H-hey Jun-Jungkook." He stuttered out. There was a moment of silence.

"JIMIN?! How'd you get my phone number?!"

"Uh...That doesn't matter! Can you....meet in the park? I-I need to talk to you." he said.

"Why can't you just tell me over the phone?"

"B-because, it's important an-and I wanna do it face to face."

"Is it really that important?" he asked.

"Yes. Now please come."

"How 'bout you come to me? I'm in bed right now and I'm-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence Jimin cut him off.

"I KNOW YOUR MR.X! NOW WOULD YOU STOP BEING SO STUBBORN AND COME TO THE PARK, DAMN IT!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook was extremely surprised. He never though Jimin had it in him to yell and curs. 

"I'm coming." Jungkook said before hanging up.

(5min later)

Jungkook saw Jimin sitting on a nearby bench. He took a deep breath before walking over to him. As soon as he reaches to where Jimin was they instantly lock eyes. "How'd you know it was me?" Jungkook ask.

"My friend saw you slipping letters into my locker," Jimin said. "Why didn't you tell me that you like me?" he questioned.

"I thought you wouldn't like me back."

"Why would you think that?"

" Because look at you. Your the most cutest and purest thing that has every walk on earth. You deserve so much and plus there must be 100,000 other guys that are way better than me. You deserve someone better than me. You should be treated like a prince and I can't give you that." Jimin stud up. His heart hurt hearing Jungkook say those things.

"And...what if, I don't want those things?" he asked. He walks closer to Jungkook to the point where their chest was only a few centimeters away. "What if...I want you and only...you?" Jungkook didn't know what to say. he couldn't believe it. "I...I like you." Jimin said his face suddenly turning red. "Is that...okay?" he asked. Jungkook smiled.

"I like you too Jimin and yes it's okay." Jimin smiled before getting on his tiptoes and kissing Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook responded to the kiss and wrap his arms around Jimin pulling him close and kissing him back.

Thank you for reading and giving me all your love and support!💛