Highbreed

You Pov

Today we were going on a filed trip to see what we can do when we do in rescue work and this is going to be easy XLR8, four arms and stinkfly were the best savers back in the old days.

Tsu: hey Y/n I have a question can I ask?

You: sure what's up?

Tsu: that watch it turns you into monsters-.

You: aliens they are aliens.

Tsu: but I have a question when you were fighting Alfie you turned into a you version of Ashido why is that?

You: oh uh the omnitrix scans DNA and turns me into me versions of people who have quirks that resembles aliens.

Tsu: oh.

Tsu then asked about Midorya's quirk one for all no knows it except me,Ari and Alfie we arrived and then the villains came but not only them but DNAliens and another guy I have no idea who he is.

Pierce: it's the DNAliens!

You: wait how do you-?

Pierce: I know who you are Y/n L/n I'm a plumber helper I'm also looking for Max as well.

Bakugo: why the hell are you talking about aliens and plumbers you idiots!

You: fine then everyone this may shock you but aliens are real I know it's strange, but we live in a world where nearly everyone has super powers not much of a surprise.

While I was talking we all got sucked into the portal I was with Tsu, Mineta and Midorya and well some DNAliens were getting up here.

I flew to the sky using my heat vision to stop some villains and some DNAliens.

Jetray: you three try and think of a plan I'll go deal with the big white dude.

Mineta: don't leave us here!

Jetray: Mineta remember you are in class 1A the best lessons and learning from the best school since who knows you maybe a big hero.

Mineta: really?

Jetray: yeah. Now good luck.

I flew and transformed into humongousaur.

Humongousaur: so tell me what's your deal.

???: I am the highbreed and we will make this planet ours.

Humongousaur: I've had bad guys with the same idea, but that never works for them, and also where is Max Tennyson?

Highbreed: oh the plumber you will see him in the null void.

Humongousaur: no. I'll make you pay for this.

I grew bigger and then went for a sucker punch but he dodged and grabbed my tail and spun me around I was getting my butt kicked I went back to my human form and the high breed had a null void protector he was going to send me there.

Pierce: Y/n no!

The highbreed shot the null void protecter and Pierce got sucked into the portal taking the projector with him and Pierce can't return the portal just goes to the null void and I was mad.

Big chill: prepare to tell the cold.

I was breathing ice on the highbreed trying to kill him I forgot all might was here.

All might: Y/n stop!

Big chill: he deserves to pay.

All might: but uh Max you need to remember what he taught you.

Big chill: you.

You: you are right, but I have to find him I need to save Pierce and Max by finding a way into the null void.

I turned around high breed broke the ice turns out the cold makes him stronger then suddenly all might wanted to talk to me and the guys.

All might: boys I met your teacher Max and I must tell you about my greatest secret.