Not so final battle part 2

You Pov

Me, and the boys were all taking a hot bath.

You: this is what I need.

Rook: yes a bath is always nice I also read it is much more relaxing with slow music, and candles, and a book.

Kaminari: that's for girls dude.

Rook: oh.

Iida: also Rook we don't really know what that weapon you have is called?

Rook: you mean the proto tool? It's a weapon given to me because I ranked high out of all the cadets.

Iida: then it must be an honor.

Rook: indeed.

We all then saw Mineta attempt his perverted plan, but Kota made him fall then Kota fell so I tried to save him, and transformed into a flyer, but I saw that I was ghostfreak, so I accidentally dropped him, and also saw the girls then I went human then I fell, and hit my head then next day it was training time.

Rath: let me tell you something weights! Rath will lift you so Rath can kill his best friend!

I then started crying while lifting weights, and yelling.

Monoma: wow one of class 1A students is crying how pathetic!

I threw the weights to the floor.

Mineta: you fool you pissed off the second person you don't want to piss off!

I went up to Monoma, and grabbed his shirt.

Rath: let me tell you something Neito Monoma! My best friend Alfie tried to save the universe, but borrowing my power turned him evil, and I lost my best friend Ari because he died so I am one of the people you don't want to make angry Bakugo is number 1!

Bakugo: SCREW YOU!

Rath: and I don't have a quirk so I could beat you without an alien.

After the training we had to make our own dinner.

I was eating my dinner then Tsu, and Yaoryozu went to talk to me.

Tsu: Y/n we are worried about you the entire class is worried.

You: I'm fine.

Yaoryozu: you're not you have been crying nearly all day.

You: I just... it's going to be hard to kill him I've known him since we were kids he alike my brother I just can't kill Alfie.

Tsu: then don't it will change your life forever.

You: I appreciate the concern, but I have to.

Yaoryozu: don't. Please don't kill him he's your friend.

You: alright I'll find another way.

I crossed my fingers since there's no way of saving him me, and Midorya saw that leave so I went with Midorya to Apologize dropping him, and Midorya was going to give him food he got mad at us, and said we only care about fame, and glory, and he was still mad at me for accidentally dropping then Midorya asked him about his parents then Midorya talked about how he or his friend had no quirk then he asked us to leave him alone so Midorya left, but I stayed a little bit.

Kota: why are you still here I said leave me alone.

You: sorry, but I wanted to say I'm sorry about dropping it's just I have had bad memories with ghostfreak, and-.

Kota: I don't care about your stupid quirk all you wannabe hero's are the same!

You: actually I am a hero I've been a super hero for 5 years at first the fame was cool, but no one knew who I was, but then I got a bit serious about it when I almost saw a kid die I wanted to give it up completely, but I stay a hero even though I didn't get the choice to be nothing I still train for it, and you're not the only person who lost people who were close to you. My best friend died in my arms, and my other friend got turned into a monster. I don't care if you hate hero's, but I try, and become a hero so I could do what I wanted to do. Well goodnight.