Xmas part 1

Readers before you read this it doesn't matter where you finish or end if you want to actually know what this Y/n is meaning go read my Ben 10 reader x Rwby you might enjoy it also there is like a hundred chapters, but if you want have fun reading it.

You Pov

I woke up in a room confused this looks nothing like the dorms at beacon I stood up, and felt a little shorter.

You: what the- whoa my voice is weird.

I saw a mirror, and.

You: Ahhhh!

Then Ari, and Alfie opened the door, and.

Ari: dude what's wrong?

You: I look like I'm (15 or 16 depending on age), and so are you! Wait where's Cinder or my wives.

I had feared if Cinder got older, and maybe team Rwby were young.

Alfie: Y/n did you hit your head you have terrible luck with-.

You: guys we needed to make sure the students are ok who could have done this? Wait it's the fat man.

???: hey keep it down some of us are trying to sleep!

The next door room sounded like Yang when she's grumpy in the morning.

You: oh my god did Yang turn into a man? Curse that villainous fat man.

Alfie: Y/n what the-?

You: no time to talk it's hero time!Wait why's the watch in its previous version this is so confusing I didn't know he had that kind of magic? Ok I'm gonna head outside make sure you give the talk to everyone especially Cinder I hate to have her first Christmas ruined by you know who.

I left the room, and it's so weird beacons dorm look so different I took the elevator down then I saw Midorya, Mineta, Iida, Uraraka, Ashido, Todoroki, Rook haven't seen him for a while, and kirishima.

Ashido: good morning Y/n you excited for Christmas.

You: what the hell is going on?

Iida: language!

You: this is crazy no this has to be one of his tricks. Who are all of you, and what have you done to me, and my family since if I hear you lay a finger on my daughter or my wives it's going to be your worst nightmare you elves.

Then suddenly Bakugo showed up.

Bakugo: I am trying to sleep, but you woke me up!

You: well if they have the quirks I need to be careful. Come on Grava-.

I was then hit in the head then woke up in my room.

Ari: Y/n are you ok?

Alfie: do I need to hit you again?

You: nah I'm fine I had a crazy dream that I thought Santa used his magic to turn me (15or16), and I thought I was in the dorms of U.A.

Midorya: Y/n you're in the dorms of U.A.

You: god dang it Santa!

Hagakure: dose Y/n have a problem with Christmas since who hates Santa?

Ari: um guys Santa is real, and every Christmas he try's to kill me, and Y/n probably all of you now.

Mineta: wait Santa's real then I need to send a letter to the North Pole!

Kaminari: didn't you here Santa is evil.

Todoroki: why?

Ari: accidentally killed one of his new reindeer.

Alfie: holy crap man this is freaky!

Wait then these guys might actually be the characters from My hero academia this is good.

You: uh guys could you please untie me?

Rook: you tried to kill us so no.

You: guys I'm not Y/n L/n well I am, but I come from a different earth.

Aoyama: prove it say something fabulous about me on this other earth of yours.

You: um actually me, Ari, and Alfie aren't students of U.A we were students, but became teachers of Beacon academy.

Alfie: never heard of it.

You: we watched it in middle school!

Alfie: dude I didn't go to middle school I was stuck in the null void for 5 years!

You: wait, but you were only stuck there for a month weird how the different earths timelines play out.

Paradox: did someone say time.

You: Professor Paradox!

Paradox arrived finally he can talk some sense into everyone.

Paradox: Ari, Alfie I think you should let my friend go.

Alfie: whoa the time scientist got a steampunk outfit.

Paradox: oh this thank you for the compliment, but actually I am not your Pardox I'm from the earth where that Y/n L/n is from.

Tokoyami: so the alternative reality's are real.

Paradox: yes, but Santa from this earth, and the one that Y/n, and I are from are working together, and no young Mineta Santa on this planet isn't evil it's just on regular earth.

They let me out, and I got up.

Bakugo: so if this isn't our cheater then where's ours.

You: wait I'm a cheater on this earth.

Ashido: no sweetie he just calls you that because you use that watch of yours.

You: wait in this earth are we-?

Paradox: can we get to the matter at hand.

You: yeah right.

Paradox: you need to go to the North Pole that is where the evil Santa's are.

You: you know I feel bad for the other me he must be so confused.

Meanwhile in remnant 3 hours ago.

Actual you: can't breathe she's killing me this is a way I've dreamed of dying, but I never thought it be a reality.