10/26/18

Haha!  Today was really fun. In school we had end of the month, which means we just do fun activities. I won student of the month! Then we had to decorate these paper bags to make masks. There were categories we had to enter our bags into. I put mine in to scary, and I won! I was really proud of myself. As we were making the masks, my teacher, Mr. Schouppe, was playing music. Tiana and I were dancing the whole time, taking a few minutes to draw when we got tired. I bonded with Mr. Schouppe today. I never really got to know him, for I have him for math and homeroom. Then we watched a movie. It was Hotel Transylvania. Trash movie. But Joseph and I got to share a chair. He's so cute. He put his arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder. Mya just turned to me and smirked. I was smiling the whole time. Then Sydney came home with me to go to the football game. We go to hang out with our friends and listen to the marching band. My sister plays sousaphone. The big tuba that wraps around you. Anyway I got to meet up with all my old friends. It was a very fun night all together. I got to hang out with Saniya more than usual, and Sydney got to talk to my old crush Karson. Karson's awesome. Anyway our team won, but I don't really care about that stuff. When we got home that night, I was super tired. And Sally, my sister, was also tired. Way more tired than me. Welp then I basically passed out. Today was so much fun. Haha!