Chapter 4 ~ new beginning

Jimin and Maeve got home from the exhausting day they had at the wedding. He was thankful enough to get full custody of Eve and had to do a whole lot more paper work. Jimin is unfortunately gonna have to start his life all over again knowing he is gonna have to get a babysitter for Maeve when he works on the weekends, He's gonna have to pay for everything by himself, He's gonna have to do everything by himself unless he is able to use Maeve like yard work isn't that hard for her.

Currently, Maeve was upstairs in her room. She changed into one of her most comfortable onesies which was a cute little white cat. Jimin changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, knowing he had to go teach later today. Jimin sighed at the fact he needed a babysitter, everyone on Yunu's side of the family hate his guts so he now he cant ask anyone he knows...Except Jungkook but he doesn't know his number "Apppppaaa" Maeve said coming down the stairs where the living room was

Jimin was on the couch causally watching random stuff on YouTube, he turned it down a little because there was a bit of swearing "What's up princess?" Jimin said as Maeve crawled on his lap

"Where's eomma?" She said and Jimin felt a pang in his chest, He was hoping Maeve would understand by now that she isn't coming back.

"Um...well" Jimin scatched the back of his head "She....Your eomma...Uhh your eomma isn't coming....back sweetheart. Your eomma aren't together anymore, I was hoping i wouldn't have to be the one to tell you this but, You dont have an eomma anymore"

Maeve's eyes were starting to water and Jimin immediately regreted what he said "N..no more mommy?" She choked and Jimin nodded. Eve then started to sob her eyes out on Jimin's chest, he held her tight to his body as he felt bad for the younger girl

Jimin rubbed circles on her back "Shh it's okay baby shh no need to cry. Ill....ill try my best to get you a new mommy"

Eve rubbed her eyes "It...it won't be the same!!" She whined and Jimin went silent because she did have a point. Jimin had to really think this through...he wish Jungkook was next to him so he could sing to Maeve to help her.

Unless....Jimin could sing something of his own?

He decided to sing a very beautiful song that actually his mother would sing to him when he was little whenever he'd have   anxiety attacks. 

Maeve instantly stopped crying and listned to his father's voice. It was so soothing and soft to Maeve. She clapped after he was done singing the song "Yeah i cant sing in English like Jungkook can but i at least can sound pretty decent"

Maeve smiled "It sounded amazing! Just as good as Jungkook"

Jimin knows she's just saying that since she's only 5 and doesn't know what real talent is. Jungkook has real talent, Jimin thinks he doesn't but he took the compliment anyways "Thank you baby. Im glad i was able to make you feel a little better"

"Can you invite Jungkook over?" Maeve said and Jimin shook his head, He wanted Jungkook with him too. If they would've exchanged numbers then he'd be able to invite him over.

"Baby i have to work in a few hours and i have no clue how im gonna get someone to watch you while im gone" Jimin said, rubbing Maeve's back "I just....dont know how im going to live like this, I have a few co workers that im close with that might help me"

Jimin and one of his co-workers,  Kim Taehyung don't have the same work schedule. Jimin works on the weekends and Monday's, Wednesdays, as well as Friday's.   Taehyung works on Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's. Jimin smiled and grabbed him his phone, he knew he had Taehyung's number somewhere.

He found it and called it immediately. Taehyung picked up on the third ring "Woah you never call me. What's up?" Taehyung answered

"Well i need you to do me a big favour" Jimin started "So me and Yunu broke up" He heard Jimin gasp on the other side of the phone and Jimin interrupted what he was about to say "It's not a big deal so shut up!" They chuckled "Anyways, i dont have anyone to watch Maeve while im gone so could you possibly watch her while im working for a few hours?"

"Yes of course!" An excited Taehyung said "Id love to take care of your cute wittle child"

Jimin rolled his eyes because he knew Taehyung would over react "Ill send my address" He said and hung up