Chapter 11 ~ Life changer

Jimin gasped "Are you serious??" He said sorta loudly "Your joking, there's just no way.....Taehyung, who got you pregnant??"

Taehyung shurgged "Could've either been the 6 men i had affairs with" Taehyung admitted

"Fucken slut" Jimin whispered to himself "I...i don't know what to say. Your going to be a single father....Are you ready?"

Taehyung slapped Jimin across the face "What kind of question is that Jimin??? Of course I'm not fucken ready!! I dont wanna be pregnant, i dont wanna give birth, i dont wanna be a single f..father" Taehyung began to sob into his hands "Im so s..sorry J..Jim...in" Taehyung was struggling to pronounce his words since he was crying so hard

Jimin gentley rubbed Taehyung's back as he held him close "Shhh Taehyung it's okay. Everything's going to be okay, your not gonna die" Jimin smiled "You'll be fine. Your strong, youll get through this. Ill support you and do everything i can to help okay?" Jimin wiped away a tear that fell from Taehyung's face "Dont be embarrassed to tell me how you are pregnant, im curious to know how"

Taehyung sniffled a couple times "I..its called male infertility. I can f..fertlize eggs like a woman b..but i don't have a menstrual cycle because im more m..male" Taehyng pushed out the words he wanted to use carefully. Jimin felt bad for him.....I mean, his wife went through a lot of pain with Maeve because doctors kept telling them she wasn't gonna make it....But Yunu proved the doctors wrong by giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. "I dont know what to do Jimin!!!! What are my parents gonna think? Im not ready to be a father now!!"

Jimin sighed "Taehyung....Im so sorry this is happening but, you got a choice of either abortion or keeping it"

Taehyung nodded "Wish me luck telling my family Chim, Im gonna go now so ill see you later" Taehyung hugged Jimin and went out the door.

Jimin rubbed his face, He could not believe what was happening to Taehyung. He felt bad, but happy for the young man.....Jimin heard footsteps going down the stairs. He looked over to see Jungkook coming towards him "You alright?" Kook said

He froze, Jimin didnt know if he should tell Jungkook the truth or make up an exuse "Ummm....Taehyung is going through a rough patch in his life right now and i just feel bad for him" Jimin said trying not to give details.

"Well i hope he--- Jimin what's wrong?"Jungkook said as he saw Jimin beginning to break down. He couldnt keep his tears in anymore, he was flash backs to when Yunu was pregnant and how much the doctor said Maeve wasn't gonna live. They were blessed she is alive but it was a very scary pregnancy for them at the time.

Jimin sniffled a couple times before speaking "I...I dont know what to do J..Jungkook. He loves kids and if he looses his baby h..hes gonna be crushed" Jimin hid his face in his hands. His breathing increased dramatically.

Just then, The younger male felt strong arms wrap around his body, His head now in Jungkook's chest as the older held him tight. "Shhh it's okay....No need to cry baby everything is going to be alright" Jungkook stroked the back  of Jimin's head. Jimin's breathing decreased into deep breath in and out. He was finally calming down as he felt Jungkook butterfly kiss him. It felt nice to Jimin to be in someone's arms when he is feeling down. Jungkook lifted Jimin's chin with his index finger "Everything's going to be okay babe, I promise" Jungkook kissed the younger males nose, earning a giggle in response.

Jimin closed his eyes as he felt Jungkook's nose touch his "T..thank you" he was able to push out the words "C..can you stay h..here with m..me please? Im s..so stressed out Kooks" Jimin sat down on his couch, crossing his legs as he patted down the seat next to him

Jungkook chuckled "Of course" He said and layed down with Jimin on his couch, it was pretty big so you could fit 3 people on it. "Calm down...Youll be alright" Jungkook said before males went fast asleep in each others arms.

____________________________________

Jungkook sat up to the sound of the home phone ringing. Jimin was still sleeping and Jungkook didnt wanna awake him so he picked it up for him "Hello?" He answered

"Is this Park Jimin?" A lady spoke

Jungkook made a confused look on his face "No, But im in the Park Jimin resistance. What's up ma'am?"

"Oh....well his daughter Park Maeve needs to picked up. All the kids should've been picked up from school by now 20 minutes ago"