Chapter 5 ~ Double

"You really don't need to help her with anything except with getting food and make sure she doesn't spill anything when she pours herself a drink. No big deal if she breaks something because it's normally not on purpose" Jimin crouched down to Eve's height "Be a good girl for Taehyung okay? Ill be back in a few hours"

Maeve hugged Jimin, wrapping her little arms around the older male "Okay appa. I love you~"

Jimin smiled "I love you too" He pecked her cheek. Jimin stood up and gave Taehyung a hug too "See ya Tae"

"Bye Jimin" Taehyung said as Jimin was beginning to walk out of the door

___________________________________

Jimin entered the studio where his boss, Jung Hoseok or as he likes to be called Jhope, was sitting at the front desk doing paper work and stuff. "Hello" Jimin said "I um....im going through some tough life changing stuff right now and i was wondering if it was maybe okay if somedays i didnt show up for work...?"

Jhope stood up from his chair and walked around to where Jimin was. He gave him a warm hug "It's okay Jimin" He said with a bright smile "I understand. Oh! You'll be working with a new co-worker that's in studio B" Jhope said and Jimin felt a wave of panic. Does this mean someone quit that Jimin was really close to? Is someone sick? Dead? Mute? Jimin shrugged it off and nodded to Jhope, entering studio B...

Sure enough, Jeon Jungkook was stretching the younger kids with black sweatpants and a white, plain t-shirt. Jimin let out a breath he didnt know he was holding, at least it's someone he knows. Jimin walked up to him "Hey" He said and Jungkook hugged Jimin "Im glad your starting to teach dance. I thought for sure you were going for vocal coach"

Jungkook sighed "I did but i didnt make the job" his facial expression then changed to happy" I was lucky enough to get accepted into this studio though. These kids are amazing, its going to be a fun year"

Jimin nodded "You'll love it here. Im gonna go get the attendance sheet. You make sure the kids don't.....die basically" Jimin isn't use to working with Jungkook so he doesn't know his techniques. He walked out of the room, bending over to look for the sheet. "Where did i put it?" Jimin asked himself. He then felt warm hands on his ass and he stood up immediately, gasping a little bit "Jungkook!!" Jimin said in suprise "Umm..."

"No homo" Jungkook said "I was just wondering if you know any techniques onto how to stop a nose bleed?"

Jimin looked at him werid, but then relaxed "Kodie" Jimin said and ran into the dance studio to see the little girl bleeding out of her nose. Jimin quickly grabbed a tissue and covered her nose, tilting her head up. He held the tissue in place for her and told her she was going to be okay "Kodie always gets nose bleeds so it's not a surprise. Get all the children out of the room for me Jungkook" He commanded and Jungkook did as told.

He took everyone out of the room and sat them down. "She's going to be okay" Jungkook said "It's my first day here so i dont really know what Mr. Jimin does with you guys when this happens" All the kids were silent. Either Jungkook is a scary person or they are just all shy "Okay then, i can sing a song for you guys. You pick, I can do English and Japanese too"

Once Jimin cleaned up the floor, He checked his phone to see how much time he spent.

"Well, Looks like im gonna have to email your parents about your clothes, how about i go get some of my daughters clothes? Ive always brought some of hers in case anybody needed them" Jimin said. He opened his bag and took out a shirt, hoodie, pants and shorts "pick" He said. Kodie decided to go with a black hoodie that said in gold lettering cute but crazy on it with some simple black shorts. Kodie is a blonde half white half asian little girl who has blue eyes so she has very pretty skin which matched perfect with the outfit. "Thanks Kook for---" Jimin paused in the middle of his sentence. Jungkook was singing one of his favorite English Paper hearts

He finished and all the children clapped, including Jimin. Jungkook turned around and noticed "Ah thank you thank you" He said smiling

"Kodie is okay so we can head back inside the studio now" Jimin said. The children obeyed him and Jungkook was about to head inside too but Jimin stopped him "Why'd you touch my butt?"