Chapter Two

I shot up out of my bed, feeling the sweat, drip down my back, and my breathing erratic. I took deep breaths, images flashed through my brain of the horrible nightmare last night. I groan and fall back into my bed, my breath was now calm. I rolled over on to my stomach leaning over off my bed. I grab my book from the floor, it fell in the midst of my tossing and turning. I get up and lay on my bed I continue to read the last place I remember.

My door slam open hitting the wall as Leiana walks in. She runs up to my bed jumping on, yelling and screaming "Get up! Get up!"

Though she was fully aware that I'm actually up I'm up. I grunt and push her off on my bed. She fell to the floor off, I move my body laying on my stomach, she laughed before climbing up onto my bed. She sprawls out on my back, she chuckled lightly. She sighs deeply and loudly trying to get my attention but I ignore her and continue to read my book.

"What is it Leiana?"I gave in, it was quite annoying.

"Layla, she's is angry at me." She mutter. "Your smart, Zachy. What should I do?" she rolls off my back to the side of me. I closed my book harshly catching her attention.

I sat up across from her where she followed the same idea as me. I looked at her and she looked back at me, then I hit her on top of her head with the spine of my book. She hisses and rubs her head slightly her eyes watered lightly.

"One my name Zachary, not Zachy" I spit out like venom at her, she hissed slightly at me, then I began again. "Whatever you did apologize even if you don't mean it. She cares too much for you to be mad for too long." I said.

"No she loves the unicorn more than me though," Leiana said smiling. I gave her a smile at her back "No she doesn't, Now get out of my room." I point to the door, kicking her off of my bed.

"Thank you Zachy," she said teasingly, with a large grin on her face. I stood up and throw my pillow at her.

"It's Zachary!" I yelled as she runs off giggling, I fall back onto my bed with a sigh. I close my eyes and rub my hand up against my templet.

" Just 2 more years." I murmured.

"Two more years to what," Abree said from right next to me. I open my eyes and swiftly kicking her on instinct she falls back, with a yelp, she falls back onto the ground.

"What was that for?" I yelled. She gets up with a groan.

"What was that for? You just kicked me in the gut." she roared.

"I already told every single one you. You guys can't intentionally or accidentally sneak up on me." I yelled back

"Well, you don't need to kick me." She whined, holding her stomach leaning over, using my desk to keep herself up.

"I was holding back, don't cry it doesn't even hurt," I said boarded, sitting back down on my bed.

"How do know you never been kicked in the gut." she murmured, walking over to my desk to sit down, in my spinny chair.

I chuckled slightly. Only if she knew. I thought. "Why are you my room?" I stared down at her.

"I was wondering if you see my box with my makeup in it?" she whimpered slightly, grabbing her stomach loosely.

"Your box is in the bathroom," I said. I get up knowing I'm not going to get some alone time with all of them bugging me. I walked over to my dresser to get ready for the day. I grab a pair of grey sweatpants and an old hole, AC/DC t-shirt, I had stolen from Charles. I walk over to my desk and pick up my chain necklaces with two silver rig on them.

She starts to leave but stop when she sees me pulling out my clothing.

"You're wearing that to school," she states, in clear disgust. Oh, her sass in that statement or any statement for the matter never left.