~A Problem~ (Reed900)

Lol i was gonna do Simarkus but im to lazy and i want some tsuundere gavin 👌👌👌  also this may be a two parter bc this is an x-files investigation.

Fluff? Angst? Idk lmao

Also suicide and blood and dead body stuff ahead oh yeah and all that cursing 👌👌👌

~3rd person pov~

"Gavin I swear to god I will not hesitate to fire you. Right now. Right here." Fowler growled. "Do I have any other choice?" Gavin groaned. "No. Now go investigate the suicide already, we have no time to lose." Fowler said. Gavin stromed out of Fowler's office and sat down at his desk. Great. A tin can for a partner. Speaking of the devil rk900 walked up to Gavin and started to speak "Hello, I'm Conan, the andr-" "Yeah yeah just shut the fuck up ok?" Gavin growled not making eye contact with the android. "Well Gavin we better head to the-" Conan tried to say before Gavin just left. Conan sighed as he followed him.

Now they are there wowowow

Gavin sighed looking at the hanging body. "I don't understand. The victim's friends and family state the victim had so much to live for... why would they commit suicide?" Gavin said. "What if..." Conan suggested, "It was a murder?" "Really? You think it was a murder?? The evidence is right here of course it's not." Gavin smirked. "Actually.." Conan walked over to the body and started shift the noose. "What the fuck are you doing Co- Plastic Prick?!" Gavin yelled. "That's a fucking dead body!" "Gavin-" Conan said before getting interrupted by Gavin "That's detective Reed to you." Gavin snarled. "Well, Detective Reed It seems that there are bruises on the neck." Conan began. "Yeah that's bruises from the noose." Gavin replied. "Or.." Conan spoke as he scanned human blood. "This was a homicide..." Conan quickly stated as his LED flashed yellow. "They... Must have escaped..." Conan said. "We don't have time to loose!" Conan said as he grabbed Gavin's hand and ran upstairs. "The fuck are yo-" Gavin growled. "Get your gun.. They escaped through the window. ." Conan said hastily. Gavin did so. "C'mon" Conan said as he led Gavin out on the side of the house outside. "They must have crossed the fence..." Conan said as he scanned the blood on the fence. "Well what are you waiting for?" Gavin said as he jumped down slightly hurt. "Fuck..." he said. Conan jumped down. "Do you need assistance?" Conan asked. "I think I twisted my ankle.." Gavin groaned in pain. "We'll we have to get you medical attention you ca-" Conan said "N-no... I.... Can you..." Gavin mumbled. "I understand." Conan said as he picked up Gavin's waist. "whaTTT THE FUCK?!?" Gavin yelled, obviously pissed as fuck. "I am transporting you. My system translated your mumbling from before. You need to come with me so we can find the criminal." Conan said. "Yeah whatever fucker.." Gavin said. Put your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck, Detective Reed." Conan spoke. "Yeah I know dipshit.." Gavin growled. Conan got over the fence efficiently even with Gavin on his back. Conan scanned the blood and followed the trace until he found the place. "An abandoned hospital huh? Ironic..." Gavin chuckled. Conan went inside and continued to follow the trace of blood. This was a very long process so Conan tried small talk. "Did it hurt?" Conan started. "I didn't fall from heaven peice of shit. I escaped from fucking hell." Gavin spoke. "Jesus Christ Kamski I swear to god if I see him...." Gavin mumbled. "No Detective Reed when you, just now, twisted your ankle." Conan said. "Obviously. You think I just wanted to ride on your back?!" Gavin snarled. "Honestly yes Gavin. Because I sense that your heartbeat rate has just increased. Basically, you're flattered." Conan said. Eventually Conan and Gavin reached the room. "Stay on my back gavin.." Conan said as he took his gun out. He kicked down the door and looked around the room. 7 humans were all sitting in the room with organs in the middle. Gavin couldn't see and didn't want to as he closed his eyes shut. "Don't shoot!" one of the humans said. They seemed injured with blood stains all over their body. "Stay Back!" Conan shouted. The human instantly stepped away. "We can explain!" another human stated. "Gavin call backup.." Conan mumbled. "We...need these... From the dead bodies here. That man at the house... He... We needed his kidneys.. But then we heard the sirens.. So we made it look like a suicide... We are dying we need the organs!! We can't afford transplants...." he said in grief. "I'm..." Conan said as he felt his program act up. "I-I'm s..." he wanted to say something but his program wouldn't let him. He hit the walls he felt holding him back.

He was free.

But he was deviant..

"I'm sorry this has happened to you all..." Conan said putting his gun away. "Conan?" Gavin said confused. "Detective Reed.... I feel empathy for these humans..." he sighed. "I-I'm a deviant..." he said. "I... I'm sorry for you all... You should best hide well, we have backup coming. You should probably get out of here.. Sorry..." Conan said looking at the ground. The humans all left in a hurry. "C'mon Detective Reed... Let's go... We need to get that twisted ankle of yours checked." Conan said as they walked out

Oof this was fun and I rewrote most of it.

936 words.