~A Problem Part 2~ (Reed900)

I swear I will do Hank x Connor and Simon x Markus soon

Also this is after Gavin's twisted ankle has healed.

Fluff

(btw i call rk900 conan soo)

~Conan/Richard/Rk900's Pov~

I walked up to Gavin Reeds house. Or what was hopefully his house. I wasn't sure if he was joking when he gave me his adress. But still, I rung the doorbell. "Detective Reed?" I called out. No answer. I continuously knocked until Gavin opened the door. "You only have to knock once Conan.." he grunted as he let me in. "Sorry Gavin." I replied. "How's your ankle, detective?" "It's fine Conan, you don't always have to ask. I healed it weak ago, remember?" "Of course I remember I was just... worried Gavin.."  I responded as I felt my program become more unstable. I looked up at Gavin who seemed a bit flustered. "Conan.." He spoke "Yes?" I replied before a felt a strong force hit me. Gavin was hugging me tightly and holding me close to him. I was shocked at first, this was something Gavin would never do but it made me feel... I huged him back as well. "C-Conan I... I... I have n-never been cared f-for..." he managed to say through sobs. "I had a-always been so... h-h-heartless because I n-never had a heart t-to give to anyone..." he said sobbing more. "B-b-but..." he cried mumbling the last of the sentence. I didn't bother asking him to repeat it louder, I had heard enough "Gavin... if you ever need anyone to care for you.. I'm here" I said slightly flustered. "If ever need somebody to talk to about your feelings, someone to talk to you, somebody who will listen.. or somebody to... love and somebody who loves you back I'm here." I said. Gavin pulled away from the hug looking at the ground, balling his fist. "Conan... I... I want to talk to you... I want to listen to your beautiful voice, I want to care about you I... I want to love you.." he said nervously. "I-I m-mean I a-a-already love you I j-just.. want y-you to love m-me too." he stammered. "Gavin..." I said putting my hand on his cheek and lifting this head to meet my eyes. "I always loved you.." I said as we slowly closed the gap between our faces and shared a passionate kiss.The kiss lasted for about a minute until Gavin pulled away "Um.. Well.." he stuttered. "Wanna cuddle?" Gavin said.

The night ended with Gavin falling asleep in Conan's arms after watching 12 disney movies.

Im sorry this chapter is short but I had to get something out