Chapter 8

Jason's P.O.V

I woke up this morning beside my mistress, her beautiful face was right beside me. I cannot believe what had happened last night, it was such a wonderful feeling, a mighty sensation, I had not felt such a pleasure in a long time, and it gets me thinking why had I not tried to seek for this pleasure from a long time ago ?

Never in my life would I ever think of having a relationship (if you can even call it a relationship) with someone I barely know, I mean we have talked several times, but that is all, we are more like acquaintances now, yet we already sleep together, not to mention having bodily encounter.

Catherine, oh how I love that name, the woman who gave me the pleasure I crave and fulfill every bits of my sinful desire.

I turn and stare at my mistress face, her lashes are long and curved, I want to touch it, but I would not dare to do so without her permission. I am unsure what I should do right now, so I decide I should just go and clean myself off first before heading out from her house today. The thought of leaving her makes me feel depressed, I want to stay with her longer, no, forever. I want to always be under her touch, but I know at this point I still have works to do. I hope she will be generous and allow me to come here again soon.

After I am done, Mistress is still asleep. She must be tired from all the hard work the previous night. I decide to just go downstairs and make her some breakfast, I am in no way a good cook, but I can still make some simple dish so today I choose to make her some omelette and a pancake, I hope she likes it. Right when I am done I hear footsteps from the stairs and Mistress was there.

"I thought there was a thief here when I heard a sound from the kitchen, it turned out my little pet is making breakfast for me" she was already wearing a red satin robe her hair was tied up in a messy bun. She looked gorgeous even when she was wearing no makeup at all.

With excitement I serves the plates of pancakes for both of us and i pulled out her chair for her. She sat down and I was about to sit down as well when she opened her mouth and stopped me.

"Nah uh, pet, do you think you can sit over there across of me ?" I immediately remembered my place and crawled to her, then I stopped beside her and kneeled before her with my face down in submission.

She took my plate and cut off a piece of pancake from it, then took it with a fork before using her own fingers to hand feed me. I looked at her for a moment before slowly taking it from her hand with my mouth. It tasted sweet, but it was sweeter because my mistress was hand feeding me.
As the maple syrup from the pancake dipped down from her finger. I licked it like how a dog would and she seemed please because she took another piece and fed it again to me.

I swear I could die out of happiness. Never in my whole life have I imagined such a beautiful woman such as my mistress would feed this filthy dog with her divine hand. I licked her finger clean once again and this time she is shoving her finger on my mouth, playing with my tongue and I eagerly move my tongue in accordance to her finger moves.

But when I was just about to get excited she removed her fingers from my mouth and I whimper at the loss of the sweetness. She began eating the pancake herself and did not even bother to take another glance at me as she finishes them. She rose from her seat and grabbed the plates, putting them in the dishwasher, and turned back to me.

"Get dressed, pet, today I want to take you out shopping, I need to buy a few things for the house" when I heard that she was planning on going out with me my heart thumped from excitement, like a dog when his master said they were going for a walk. Because it means I got to spend some more time with her. Screw all of my plans for the day. She is my priority now, she walked away and I followed from behind her.

She entered the shower and I did not dare to think of anything but to get myself dressed as soon as possible, as she commanded. And kneeled beside her bed waiting for her. After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door opened and she walked out with only towels wrapped around her body. The water dropped from her skin, making them glimmer beautifully. Oh how I wish I can just touch them and worship her. I found myself dumbfounded staring at her and she caught me red handed.

"So greedy, aren't you ?" She teased.

"Now instead of looking like a fool why don't you fetch my underwear for me, on that drawer, the black one with lace on the side" I did as she said without thinking and when I opened her underwear drawer, I could not but feel a sense of happiness, I take the one she wanted and turned around only to see her sitting on the edge of the bed, only wearing a bra. A disappointed look was plastered on her face.

"No, not with your hand, pet, with you mouth" of course, how could I forget.

I put it back and started over, I bit it and crawled back to her. Presenting it in the most humble way possible. She smiled and pat my head before taking it and stood up, putting it on herself. All I could do was stare as the fabric touched her sweetness. In my head I must have been drooling with lust. Gosh, no matter how many times I saw it, she was still as beautiful as ever.

She went to get dressed in a simple burgundy blouse and tailor pants. Then she put on her black flat shoes and grabbed her Steve Madden bag, putting all the necessary items in and looked back at me, she approached me once more and touched my shoulder as I stared up at her.

"Put your shoes on, we are going"