Chapter 10 - Akagi, R32, Myogi Night Kids..

With the black mysterious car slowly coming up, it resembled the shape of an R32.

Nakazato parks his R in an empty parking spot.

Nakazato steps out of his "R", walking up to Takumi's 86. "Fujiwara, right? Been a while."

In response to Nakazato, Takumi replies "Yeah, it's me. Certainly has been a while, too."

Nakazato proceeds to glance over to Takumi's passenger seat, noticing Sayuki.

Under his breath, Nakazato silently says "Tch, and you've even got Sayuki."

Takumi, who noticed Nakazato saying something, says "Sorry, couldn't hear, could you repeat what you said?"

"Fujiwara, I challenge you to a downhill battle, here and right now!"

Takumi, not really shocked at the sight of Nakazato challenging him, saying "Sure, not like I wasn't going to start, anyway."

As they discussed the terms of the battle, time slowly passed by, and soon it was 10:48 PM.

Nakazato, understanding the terms of the battle, says "Alright, so we go all out on the first corner?"

Takumi responds with "Yes, shall we start?"

Meanwhile, Sayuki was sitting in the Eight-Six, being really impatient. "Arghhh, what are they even talking about!?"

Nakazato, already ready for the battle, says "Yeah, let's start. You lead, then."

Getting in their cars, they start the engines.

The Eight-Six and the R32 roar simultaneously, shaking the ground a small bit.

The Eight-Six goes first, and the R32 follows. And up to the first corner, they step on the accelerator, causing the cars to speed up like bats out of hell.

Going down the hill, the first corner which is a left-hand hairpin, they brake at the same time, the Eight-Six drifting and the R32 gripping.

Sayuki in the passenger seat, watches Takumi and his driving with joy.

A turn to the right, Takumi notices the opportunity to cut through the corner. However, Nakazato was following Takumi's every move, resulting in the same line.

Both cars managed to make it through the 5 hairpins, but the Eight-Six was about to meet it's disadvantage.

It would be a long distance before the next corner would occur, but Nakazato stayed patient, and pressured Takumi instead.

Both cars reached the long straight and eventually went wheel-to-wheel with each other.

Nakazato pressured Takumi a lot more until he realizes he pressured himself.

The Eight-Six brake before the corner but the R32 understeer and hit the guardrail and Takumi then drove away to victory alone.

Epilogue

A week or so have passed since the race, both Nakazato and Shingo are barely heard of.

There speculation that they're arrested for speeding or they're tired of racing.

Takumi is driving the Eight-Six around the mountain pass with Sayuki on the passenger seat.

"So, how you being doing this past week?" Sayuki asked. "Not much, other than delivery tofu everyday" Takumi replied with bland accent.

"Do you don't get any letters?" She said to Takumi while he is confused. "What letters?" He asked.

"We'll be staring our professional career in rallying, they finally approve" Sayuki excitedly said.

"Wait, we?" Takumi asked, which Sayuki nod her head and said "You need a co-driver, and I'll be one with you"

Takumi then blushed and continue on driving.

After hours of drive, Takumi stop at Mako's house. "So when we need to go?" Takumi asked.

"Next month" Sayuki replied. "I'll be prepare then" Takumi open the door for her and she step out of the Eight-six.

"And lastly" Sayuki said to Takumi which he curious. "What is it?" He replied, she then get closer and kiss him.

Takumi's face turn red. "That's for showing me your skills" Sayuki compliment Takumi.

Just as she walk away, she then said "I'll see you next month!" Before going inside

"A...Alright! We'll do!" Takumi replied while stuttering and quickly get back inside his Eight-Six and drive away.

-The end-

Note: ALRIGHT, after 3 years of disappeared, it's completed. I'm done and I'll be going to college soon and there no sequel to this either so that's that and probably do another fanfiction but still no sequel, better wait for miracle.