Raven

"Now that wasn't very nice, was it?"

The smirk doesn't leave my lips as I move around that little bitch that just tried to kick me in the stomach. My feet barely touch the ground nor make any noise while I quickly get hold of his arm, throw him over my shoulder with a smooth move and watch as he crashes onto the cold, hard floor with a loud thud. The 'audience' , around the old and moldy boxing ring, cheers. Well it sounds more like uncontrolled screaming but I'm not mad at it. The chubby guy, that probably never changes his shirt since I always see him with just the same old red one that got stains all over it, walks over to me and holds up my bruised arm and hand with bleeding knuckles as the guy I just smashed into the floor doesn't stand up again.

"And another win for our champion, VIPER!"

I roll my eyes at that name while everybody's cheers just get louder. I didn't give myself that name if you wonder, they all just started calling me that because my way of fighting seems "snakey"...I'm not even sure if that's a word but I don't really give a fuck about what they call me. As long as my real name stays unknown, just like with all the other fighters.

After the man lets go of my hand I look down at the guy on the floor that calls himself "Machine". Now I know why nobody else does. I notice him slowly opening his eyes again and trying to get up and just start to walk towards the other sind of the ring, "accidentally" walking over his back. I can't help but chuckle at his loud groans as I step out of the ring. I don't talk to any of the people that try to catch my attention and step into the 'changing room', closing and locking the door behind me. Inside someone already seems to be waiting for me. The blonde female casually sits on a bench by the many rusty lockers, tapping on her phone while grinning. She notices me standing there, arms crossed as I watch her and puts her phone away before lightly clapping.

"Another great fight, another great win. You did good today Rav. Oh and you should probably get that checked out now.."

She stands up and lightly taps my shoulder as she says that to me and points at my knuckles and ribs, which got some pretty bad hits and kicks earlier. I nod at her, not feeling like saying much against that and glance down at my red, with blood dripping, bruised knuckles. Those and going to the hospital about once or twice a week is something i'm used to and pretty normal for me. Before I can answer anything else, that damn girl is already on her phone and her way out again.

'She's really lucky that I like her so much, gods...'

Riley is always pretty busy, but still there when I need her. I would never admit it when I need her or how much I appreciate her for that, but well I think, or more like hope, she knows. I'm not quiet the person to express feelings and shit. As long as I know what's going on inside of me it's all good. I shake my head to get out of my thoughts and walk over to my locker to take a quick sip of the water I always have in there before grabbing my black, a little ripped, sports bag and walk out of that rathole.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh air outside is really refreshing after being in that cave for hours. I adjust the bag over my shoulder and start walking into the direction of the hospital. I know the way there just too well now. With every step I take the burning pain in my ribs gets a little worse. It feels like someone's stabbing into my ribcage over and over again, pulling the knife out as painful as possible. Rolling my eyes and biting my lip as hard as I can probably won't make it better, but habits, huh? I try to take steady, deep breaths while hoping to reach the hospital maybe a little faster than usually.

'Fucking hell...it shouldn't hurt that bad. That little motherfucker really hit a weak spot..'