Chapter 6

"Charlie, can you hear me?"

I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry. There was a figure standing over me.

"Dean?" I asked.

Whoever it was chuckled, "Try again, sweetheart."

I smiled and instantly knew who it was. I closed my eyes, "Hey Ninja."

"Hey." He said. "You feelin okay?"

I opened my eyes and my vision cleared up. I could see the two toned ninja standing next to me.

"I just....I have a headache." I said, starting to sit up.

"Whoah whoah." He said as he gently grabbed my shoulders and leaned me back down. "You need to stay here. You're in the trainer's room."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, we watched the Raw reruns. Randy kissed you and then RKOd you." He said.

Dean instantly shot in my mind, "Where's Dean?" I asked.

"He was getting way too worked up. You know Dean. He's crazy. I told him you didn't need this right now and I sent him for a walk. I sent Roman with him to keep him from attacking Randy and getting himself arrested or something." He said.

"He's mad?" I asked.

"No Charlie, he's coughing up rainbows." He said sarcastically, "He's furious. So am I."

"Don't worry. You guys can beat him up on Sunday." I said.

"Charlie, I hated it. I hated watching those reruns. I hated knowing that you were getting hurt and I couldn't do anything about it." He said.

"It's not your fault, Seth. It's not any of your faults." I said.

"I hated seeing him kiss you and hurting you like that. He was just taking advantage of you." He said. "Trust me, I want nothing more than to go down there and let him know who he's really messing with." He said.

"Don't." I said, "Look, it'll all be okay, Seth. You guys are gonna win on Sunday and prove once again that you're the greatest faction ever. And even though I can't be out there with you guys....I'll be back here watching." I said.

"Good." He said, "It's good to know that you'll be watching us destroy Evolution."

I nodded. "I totally will." I said

He kissed my cheek, "I'm gonna go see if Dean's alright to see you." He said.

I nodded.

The doctor came in with Emma behind. Seth walked out to find Dean.

"Hey, why did Seth just kiss you?" She asked.

I gave her a confused look.

"There's a window on the door." She said.

"And you were voluntarily spying on me." I said. "Emma, it was a kiss on the cheek. It meant nothing."

"What if it meant something to him?" She asked.

"I can't deal with this right now." I said, "Doc, am I free to go?" I asked.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Someone needs to be with you at all times." The doctor said.

"My fiancée will." I said.

As if it was on cue, Dean rushed into the room.

"Babe!" He exclaimed. He came over and kissed me effortlessly. He cupped my face, "I'm gonna kill Orton." He said.

I grabbed his wrists, "No you're not." I said.

"He touched you, Charlie. No ones ever gonna do it again." He said.

"Dean, you'll get your hands on him on Sunday." I said.

"Yeah, and I'm gonna put an end to this crap."