27. Anon (part 1)

I've always been a little too horny, I guess. I lost my virginity when I was 14, and there was no going back. Since then, there has been numerous men,women , I've had dicks and fingers and vibrators and dildos and strap ons inside me. But something happened a few days back which I want share.

I was home alone. It was around 7 and I was super horny for some reason. I opened KIK and I have a few men whom I regularly swap pictures and videos with, I texted all of them. Some of them replied , and things started getting a bit dirty. I was groping my tits, clicking pictures, getting on my fours and sending them pictures of my ass, and then one of them asked me to send them a pussy picture. I happily sent him one and then he kept asking me to open myself up. I started fingering myself, two fingers in, three fingers in, four fingers in; he asked me to stop and asked me to fuck my pussy with my vibrator instead. I got up to get the vibrator from its place but it wouldn't start! I ran out of batteries. I was fucked. I was really horny and needed to cum.  An idea stuck and I ran to the fridge to see whatever vegetables I had there. I was lucky, I ended up finding a gourd, a wax gourd, a big lemon, and when I came back in my room I also found a small bottle and a makeup brush. I was so desperate to cum I have never stuck weird things in my pussy before that day but I just needed to cum. So I poured some lube on my pussy, and started with the gourd first. It was pretty big and it's skin was rough. It stretched me out like nothing and I was moaning out loud. I managed to click a small clip and sent it to my friends. By this time I had started fucking my little pussy With that big shaped gourd.