Chapter 1

Chapter 1: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

"Sachie! You're going to be late for school" 

 I sighed and looked at the mirror for the last time. She was about to call me again, but I already grabbed my things and rushed down the stairs. I went straight to the dining room and there I saw daddy eating breakfast before he sleeps, because he works at night and then there's mommy placing the sandwiches she made.

She stopped and faced me "Oh honey!! She's not a little girl anymore." there she goes again, the smile she makes every time she is proud. Uhhh!! okay, no time for dramas. 

"C'mon mom!" I told her with a disgust look, Of course she knows I'm pretending and here comes daddy.

"Not a little girl anymore but still has the same height" then he smirks. 

"Ughhhh!! Stop it daddy" both of them laughed. Here we go again with the pout. Early in the morning, then this? Hmphhhh!!

"You ready?" she then looked at me for the second time and smiled "Yes mom, I was born ready" then the both of us chuckled.

"Okay, let's go. Bye Honey!" she kisses bye to daddy before grabbing the keys and going out of the house "Bye Daddy" I kissed him on the cheeks and grabbed my bag and sandwich.

It was a 10 minute drive from home to school. It's the 1st day, that's why I let my mom drop me off for school. This school isn't that bad. I wonder if I'll be able to survive this school year in this new town and new school. Okay, so now I'm lost.

As I walked through the halls of Mckinley High all I heard was voices, the lockers being shut and different noises from these people. As I was looking for the room for my 1st class, I bumped into someone- a girl same height as me. "Sorry" both of us muttered quickly and smiled. "Oh! A new face, are you a transfer student?" she asked politely

Yes, I'm Camilla, Camilla Sanchez." I introduced myself and reached out a hand. "Nice meeting you, I'm Mhae Patterson." Finally met someone! "Um.. Ah.. Mhae! I'm kinda lost here, Would you mind showing me the way to Sir Dasovich's class?" I asked because I really don't know where to go and I might be late for my first class. "Sir Dasovich?! Oh! I guess we are in the same class, Let's go we might be late." So I followed her. 

It is indeed a great start. I met new friends, but I feel like I like to spend more time with Mhae and it's a good thing because we have the same likes and dislikes that made me get a long with her that fast. We both like k-pop, especially 방탄소년단 (BTS) . Both of us are VKook shippers!! 

There's this two guys too, Cody the smart guy and Ziggy the funny one. The whole day I was with the three of them and we talked about lots of random stuff. They asked about my first impressions and it reminded me of that annoying guy named Ezra in class.

"I really don't know if I can survive this school year with that kind of classmate, ughhh! He is so annoying, We're on 11th year and he is like on his 1st grade. SO CHILDISH!" the two guys laughed at me  "Of course you'll survive this year, Girl you're Camilla and don't worry, we are here" Mhae said with that innocent smile of hers. 

"I think Ezra likes you Camilla" Cody told us with a serious tone "Oh please Cody" I told him with a disgust look "Or maybe you like Ezra?" Ziggy added. "Pshh!! Who would want to be  with that guy?" We laughed, but the two boys stopped laughing. It's like they were hit by something. 

"Actually, Mhae did" Cody said "C'mon Cody, that was before!!" Ooohhh so that's why hahaha "So you did like him?" I teased her then she blushed due to embarrassment? "Forget it you three! Past is past!" she answered. "If Past is Past then why do we study History?" I said then Mhae rolled her eyes on me. "Because everything from the past is still important" Cody answered. "Yeah, nice!" Mhae said with a blank expression.