Chapter 3

Chapter 3: JUST FRIENDS

*bell ringing

"okay...you are now dismissed" Sir Dasovich says.

Finally after a century...I really don't like math but anyways. I started fixing my things so that I could leave already then Cody approached me. Okay Cody again. It's Ezra's fault that I keep on avoiding Cody. Not as in "avoid avoid" but like I make sure I distance myself or like I'll make sure I'm with Mhae if he is there.  Eishh! 

"Camilla...are you listening?" he asked

"h-huh? yes..uhhhh- what were you saying again?" cause I really wasn't paying attention...but of course I didn't tell that to Cody. Geez! I'm really gonna kill Ezra for this.

"So like what I was saying..movies?" Is he asking me out? whatever Sach. 

"uhmmm...movie? with who?"I asked. Don't tell me that it's just me and you....ugh. really Sach? enough.

"With Ziggy, Mhae, Queenie and Ezra...I guess" he answered. Oops ..that's a no no cause Ezra will be there.....and he'll just annoy me, what's new? pfft!

"uhhhh...I-I can.."

"you told us awhile ago that you will be free this afternoon so I guess...that's a yes cause if that's a no, I'll really start to think that you are avoiding me and you are in denial when it comes to Ezra" he teased and smirked.

"fine..let's go" I picked up all my things and went out of the classroom while he was following, and I saw him smiling. Why is it even a big deal? -_- but he kinda cute tho. 

We were just walking towards the parking area to meet the other gals but I felt  uncomfortable because of the silence so I broke it 

"and hey...don't think that I like Ezra...I don't know but I just don't feel like it...like you know" then I smiled. Before he could even answer, Mhae was running towards us already then when she was already in front of me, she whispered.

"Ezra and Queenie will come with us..sorry I can't do anything, it's Cody who invited them." 

"it's okay" I just smiled at her.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Hey! Don't mention bad words" Mhae said because they mentioned Kai's name earlier. They kept on teasing and it's Queenie who started it. 

Coming and bonding with them is not bad after all, even Ezra. I wasn't expecting that this outing would turn out good. I admit that it is fun :) We watched Avengers together and even tried a lock room all together and then before we went home, we decided to have a picnic in an open field and talk about random things. It really is true, Mhae and Ezra had a thing...cute.

We just dropped off Ziggy and Queenie, and I'm left here with Mhae beside me, then Cody and Ezra at the back part. It was so silent again...so I decided to turn on the radio and a song by Monsta X played which is "Who do u love?" 

What a wrong timing. Now Mhae is looking at me while smiling and I know what that meant. I just focused driving until I  realized that we are already in front of Mhae's house so I stopped the car.