Chapter 2

Chapter 2: BREAK HER HEART, I'LL TEAR YOU APART

"I knew he would be a jerk" that guy is really something, I shouldn't have trust him. Now Mhae is here crying and blaming herself for everything. It's all about Kai, that guy I was talking about last time. I didn't know what to do because I really think Kai  is cheating on her. 

I even asked Ziggy and Cody, and as expected they got mad and wanted to punch his face, but Mhae pleaded not to. My heart was breaking when I saw her crying and begging us not to do anything and give that guy a chance. We ended up with a promise and that is to give him a chance, like what Mhae is doing. 

I really don't know why people do that.  It's like why will you look for someone better , if you already have him or her. Most of us here does not know how to be contented with things we have, that's why we all end up losing the things or the people we value the most. Why do we have to lose something before we realize it's worth like C'mon guys -_- What's happening?😒

"Girl, okay I understand why you want to give him a chance, but please don't try to make your relationship work already. I've had enough of his lies, his games." 

After talking to Mhae, I got reminded of someone who can help me. It's another jerk, the bestfriend of Kai named Kalvin. I met him like weeks ago because of that guy of course. I could say he isn't that bad and we could be in good terms in a short period of time but nahhhhh, thank you.

It was time to go home and Mhae wanted to have her alone time, knowing her she really wants to have "alone time" when she faces problems like this one. Not like some people out there, their "alone time" means they need someone to be with them, It's the opposite. I was fixing all my stuffs and was about to go grab my book to leave, but someone came near us, Ugh! It was Ezra.

"Hey! Can I walk you home?"he asked while smirking, I was about to answer him but Mhae answered.

"No you can't but she can drive you home?" with a sarcastic tone. I laughed because it's cute to see them argue. "She has a car, and you know that right?" she added with a smirk on her face. Now, I know why we became close in a short period of time. 

"Oops! forgot about that...." 

"I have to go now, Bye Mhae and uhh...Ezra" 

"Take care girl/ Take care baby" Ughhhh! I just pretended that I didn't hear him and left them there. Before I left I heard Mhae telling Ezra to stop trying to flirt with me because he doesn't have a chance, which is true because he isn't my type. 

After I got out of the parking, I saw Cody walking. I stopped near the sidewalk and opened the window.

"Cody, get in" he was shocked to see me but he smiled right away

"It's okay Camilla, actually it's like near our campus" he said.

"Hey, C'mon Cody. I'm on my way home too and I'm sure it's like the same way " I know he was feeling shy, but he ended up sitting beside me. 

It was so silent that's why I tried breaking the silence using the problem us four were talking about. We were talking about how stupid Kai is and how we wanted to hurt him for hurting our best friend. 

"Wait, Is it true that Mhae and Ezra had a relationship before?" I asked him out of curiosity because it just popped out in my mind. He gave me a meaningful look.

"Do you like Ezra?" Now I'm the one giving him a meaningful look. Honestly, I got shocked with his question, who wouldn't? 

"Uhhhh.../ Oh we are here" I was about to answer him but we are in front of his house already. It was a 2 story house and I love the navy blue shade of it.