Chapter 7

So I'm back with another chapter . *Hides behind a curtain*  I know I know...it's been like forever.

I have like a million reasons as to why I didn't update, but my biggest one was WRITER'S BLOCK! !!!

But enough of my excuses.

On with the story!

________________________________________________________________________

(Bella Pov)

I accidentally cut my finger on one of my pins on my book bag. I snuck a glance at Jasper, and for some reason he looked tense. Like he was holding his breath. Maybe he didn't like the sight of blood.

I put my finger to my mouth and suck some of the blood away. I didn't want to make him uncofortable in his own car, I mean he is givng me a ride home.

Jasper was driving a little bit over the speed limit, I didn't have a problem with it I just hoped my father didn't have traffic patrol today. We drove in silence which I was greatful for.

I glanced over at him again and saw that he was gripping the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were turning white. If he gripped any tighter the wheel would break.

Was something on his mind? Maybe him taking me home really did inconvenience him and he was just trying to be nice. Okay, now I feel bad.  He offered to take me home but once we got in the car,  he was pretty much uncomfortable with me being in there.

Maybe he had something on his mind? Yeah right, probably something along the lines of why the hell did I let this klutz into my car?

I made way into the house. Dad wasn't home yet, but I saw money on the table, there was a note.

I left some some money on the table, for you to have some take out. I'll be home late so don't wait up.
-Dad.

I sighed, dad was always home late. I'm kinda seeing why mom left him. I do understand he's a cop, but nothing ever happens here, what could possibly be keeping him so late. Maybe he has a secret lady friend he doesn't want anyone to know about...or he could just be a normal cop caught up in mandatory paper work...I like the first one better.

I order some pasta from this take out Italian restaurant. I didn't realize they gave so much for such a reasonable prize. Maybe I could give some to Jasper, as a thank you for taking me home. The idea sounded like a good idea, but then I wrinkled my nose at the thought of giving him my left overs.

Yeah...maybe not such a good idea. Maybe I'll just make him fresh pasta in the morning, but I'll have to wake up really early and Dad will question me about it. Ugh.

What could I do to thank him. Well I could just say thank you. I don't have too go all out...but I feel like I have too, I feel like...I'm supposed to please him...

(Jasper' s Pov)
Canada.
Three deer. Five trees. And almost one human male.

All I know is that I'm somewhere in the middle of Canada. I haven't look at myself but I know I look wild. I'm on a frenzy. I let him out, but he knows better then to go after our mate.

Bella.

Just the thought of her and I want to turn back. Not to drink her blood, at least not anymore. No, the beast wants to claim what is his. At first I was running from her blood, but now I'm running from claiming her.  It would definitely be bad if I just pinned her down and had my my way with her.

I growled and punched a tree. I watched as the tall thing just fell down.

This was beyond frustrating.  I was running from my own mate, the only one who will be able sedate the fire that was running through my body.

I sighed. I was about to take a risk, a big one, but no one was going to stop me. I need her, and I need her now.
_______________________________________

Ohhhhhhhh snap I guess this is kinda a cliffhanger. 

Its definitely got you guys thinking  what's gonna happen next.

I have no special announcements at the moment.

Soooo
Read,comment and vote!

Laters!