introduction

Riaan is a highschool girl. She is rich her family undertaking big entertainment business in Korea and Japan 💕moon/star💓 entertainment. everyone fail front of her beauty and mind. Her big brother and dad handle the business and she is doing modeling for some products and for her father's company she also can sing and dance. she is cute lovely girl that every one want to be friend with. she is a forth child of her parents she have one older brother and two older sister.she is clever among all his siblings that's why her parents love her more.

                   In high school she also a good classmate for everyone and her friends nari, bomi, momo, aana and NB ( noybee ) are her close friends. Most famous celebrity also propose her but she just reject them but nicely. She is also know most of the celebrity boy's but she is not interested in any one.

                   If any one see her story from outside from her life they thing she is perfect but the only secret of her life that only she know about her self its hard to tell others.

           What going to happen when she meet MJ and astro. I hope you all like this store.

          Hey friends this is my first story so support me and sorry from righting mistake....I am fan of astro group and seaport them and my bias is mj😃😃...