Problem

3rd person POV

             Riaan brother Sam is struggling with his company work because his father recently sift to Japan for handling business and give all responsibility of Korea business to him. It's not that he don't want to work but it's hard to handle all business by him self. But he need to learn more his elder sister Lara helping him to work that's relive for him.

          He is sitting in his chare working on company progress and details of new project's and information about artist details etc.

"Knock knock"

"Come" he said after hearing knock on his door "hello sir" his secretary come. "Yes?" he ask to his secretary.    " Sir there is a problem" his secretary said. He transfer his look from file to his secretary "what" he ask. "Sir that project we are planning to do as fast as possible." His secretary said. "That drama with Astro" he ask ." yes" his secretary said " what happen. " That leading Actress don't want to do this role" . "Why?" He ask panickely because he knows this drama is can make campany high profile because Astro is really popular and he can't postpone the drama series because of Astro schedule.

"His secretary said that she has kind of problem with her eyes and she need to go overseas for treatment." His secretary explain. "Than find another actress for role or try to postpone the shooting". He can't think anything right now. " We already start to find another actress but no one suitable for this role. And about shooting we can't postpone Astro have a very tight schedule" his secretary said.

       Now what he can do his dad give him company responsibility and now this problem come all of sadden.

    He need to come up from right decision fast as possible before this news going to spread. Because he know that he can't fail this time. If this news seprate out from company he know that fantagio not going to corporate because Astro schedule and also negative news that leading actres cancel work with Astro. He also afraid that they going to present him as a faile excusive.

Hey Guy's i know in last chapter its have some spelling mistake. I try to improve but thank you and read and support.