Astro New project

Jinjin POV

                  We are practicing for are show next week. We are all done with are scheduled like Rocky win that dance show. My raping show also end just some last 2 or 3 days need do work. Eunwoo working in drama 3 more weeks and he also going to end soon. Sanha don't have much schedule lately and MJ end his drama show where he playing side role but working in varity idol show and moonbin hosting a idol radio.

"Buzzz..." "Buzzz"

             My phone rang manager hyung Noh is calling "hello......yes......yes we are in practice room dance practices for are next week show.............ohk...............so we need to come this afternoon...............ohk............ohk than we are going to meet this afternoon.......thank you...bye" I turn to look on them " hey guys we need to stop practicing for today we have meeting this afternoon let's go"

              We are in are dorm changing are clothes for meeting suddenly sanha ask "Hyung I hope we can work together it's tiring doing work alone I mean it's fun but with u all hyung it's more fun" we all giggle how sanha now also cutely talk "I also hope that we can work together" moonbin said laughing. We finally done for meeting.

3rd person POV

                  Astro is in meeting room in fatagio building wating for CEO and other's finally CEO come with 3 other people and Mr.noh Astros manager.
    "Hello wanna be your star we are Astro" Astro said together with there charm.
"Hello Astro how are you all" CEO asked "we are good" jinjin said.

            "Good than let's star meeting meet Mr.kim who come up with new project for Astro . I already talked with him and really like his proposal, I just waiting for your schedule to end when now I already talked with Mr.noh and he said your all's schedule is ending that's why I had this meeting  so Mr.kim you can start"CEO said looking to Mr.kim

              " Hello " mr.kim said to Astro "hello" Astro reply nicely.

                " I am casting director of moon/star company I hope you all know about this." They all nod. " I am here for the drama project my company going to produce in which you all going to work together this drama based on a story of highschool teenager's who trying to find there love." Mr.kim said takin a pose

               "As your CEO said we already talk about this and I already talk about your role's in which Eunwoo playing the lead actor role who is intelligent and handsome you all can say Mr.perfect and sanha going to play his younger brother role and moonbin as a his bestfriend and the three of them come from America."he stop and look in Astro than start again.

              " In other hand MJ going to play second lead actor and actress best friend." Mr.kim look to Astro and there expression are shocked hearing about MJ playing leading role Mr.Kim start again.
                "This second leading role is based on a smily boy who always cheering other's he is average Guy and he don't show up for anything. He like his best friend but can't confess her. He always support her and cheer her." Finally now everyone find out why this role for MJ. "And jinjin and Rocky going to play MJ's friends role who knows everything about MJ and support him and they also know that MJ can sing well that no one knows about even the leading actress or you can say his friend."

               Finally meeting end . They all bead there goodbye and had to there dorm.

  Another story so you all don't have to wait....
I hope you all like it....