The begining of the nightmare (for the readers)

Her names was Story. She was 14 (the magical age for any fictional character (along with 18)) and she went to school. She didn't like it tho because, surprise, surprise, she was bullied. She had one friend tho and her name was Writer. Anyway let's get going with the story.

Story was walking down the hallway with her best friend Writer. She saw some people coming out of a classroom. Because Story was so bullied by everyone she decided to hide in a locker. Writer looked at everyone that came out of the classroom. She saw Story's bully, and her/his (not really clear which gender he or she has) name is Reader. She/he always tells Story to "get better" or just "Stop being...like this". Writer is the only one who still wants Story to be the same she always was, and because Story always listens to Writer, Story remains the same.

Anyway, Reader who saw Story go into a locker looked at the locker and though for her/him self "what the hell are she doing?". Writer laughed for herself, she probably though of a funny thing, but nobody will ever know what it was.

Reader opened the locker, because Story had forgotten to lock the locker, probably because you can't easily lock a locker from the inside.