2

stream mono you cowards
(I'm just kidding love y'all) 

Get ready for cringe brought to by yours truly

"min yoongi, i thought i told you always clean up after yourself!" hoseok scolded, looking around the living room to see yoongi's crayons and markers sprawled our on the floor with a few of his coloring books. he wasn't angry at the little, just disappointed.

"s-sowwy daddy, yoonie f-forgot." yoongi whimpered.

hoseok sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "it's fine baby, can you be a big boy and go brush your teeth while daddy cleans this up?"

yoongi smiled and nodded, "uh huh." he skipped away into the bathroom leaving his boyfriend with the mess.

when he was done, he joined hoseok again back out in the living room, plopping down on the couch next to him.

"since you're done, i'm going to go shower, want to join me, kitten?" hoseok stood up, offering his hand to yoongi, who gladly took it.
the younger boy led him to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them.

"oh my god, baby you got water all over the counter and the floor."
hoseok grabbed a towel from under the sink and wiped off the water that yoongi had splashed everywhere.

"oopsie." yoongi looked down at his feet in embarrassment.

"i can never leave you alone, huh sweetheart?" hoseok ruffled yoongi's hair playfully.
"nuh uh." yoongi said.

hoseok removed his clothing, after turning on the shower while yoongi stood watching with a light blush on his cheeks.

"alright baby, arms up please."
yoongi raised his arms and hoseok carefully slipped off the small boys shirt, then hoped into the shower because yoongi usually preferred to finish undressing by himself since it embarrassed him when his daddy saw his "prince parts" as he liked to call it.

"hi daddy." yoongi giggled, joining hoseok in the warm water.

"hello baby." hoseok smiled.
he yoongi's favorite strawberry scented shampoo and lathered it on his hair, massaging his scalp gently.
yoongi let out a small mewl of pleasure and leaned into the taller boys touch.
when he was done, he tilted yoongi's head back to wash the soap out of his hair.

when he was done getting clean, yoongi slipped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him and went into his and hoseok's room to get dressed, leaving the younger male to finish showering alone.

yoongi didn't bother putting on pants, instead he slipped on a hoodie and boxers.
he decided to play on his phone until hoseok got out of the shower.

"baby," hoseok quickly put on a casual looking outfit, looked like he was in a rush, "daddy has to go to work for a little while, i texted jimin to come over to keep you company."

yoongi frowned, "okay daddy."

"be a good boy while i'm gone, please."
hoseok grabbed his phone from the nightstand and gave yoongi a quick kiss on his forehead before leaving.

about twenty minutes later there was a knock on the front door, yoongi gasped excitedly and ran to open it.

"hi jiminie!" yoongi pulled jimin into a hug.

"hi yoongi." jimin said as yoongi pulled away from the hug. "wanna hang out in my room?"
yoongi asked and received a nod from the other boy.
he grabbed his hand and led him into the room.

"sooo, what do you wanna talk about?" jimin sat down on a bean bag chair hoseok recently bought.

"well i was wondering if you could give me some advice," yoongi started, "recently it's been getting, well boring in bed with seokie,"

yoongi was rambling on, trying to get to the point,
"so i guess, what i'm trying to say is, can you help me."

"of course." jimin smirked.

this was going to be fun.

~~time skip brought to you by Papa Johns

jimin left a few hours ago, leaving yoongi to anxiously wait for hoseok to come home.

hoseok sighed and opened the front door, he sluggishly slipped off his shoes and called for his lover, "yoongi, baby i'm home!"

hoseok waited for the usual response he got from the smaller boy, he was confused when he didn't get a reply.
he shook it off and trudged into his room, gasping at the sight on the bed.