Diary Entry 135

My emotions aren't my own. Every person, every creation, expresses themselves through actions and emotions. If my emotions aren't my own, then who am I?

The Doctor said I was some Emphatic Psychic. But I wish Bow-tie told me instead.

Yes, to some they are the same person. But to me. To me the Doctor is a warrior. Ready to fight, and burn, and die. The Doctor, the Oncoming Storm, helps people through fighting and destroying. To me Bow-tie is a man. A man who wants peace, and love, and equality. Bow-tie, My Bow-tie, is everything you should strive to be and more. He is a hero either way, but Bow-tie is the better of the two.

Today I was the Doctor. I felt a fire in my soul that was ever burning. Today I was a lost soul that had lost yet another part of myself but continued to fight. Today I was a Dalek. Feeding into my anger and hate. My hate for death, and my hate for fear.

I've never been so lost till today. The Doctor said he would help me. And he has, my dreams stopped, but something else took its place. In the back of my head I hear a drum beat. It is the drum of war, it is the drum that calls out the Doctor. It is the drum that'll end Bow-tie.

I feel my soul ripping apart and fixing itself up. In a new form. I don't feel like Iris anymore. I'll have to find myself again. But, I don't wanna be alone.

I shall find the Drum to my war and I shall burn it. I will find the Doctor's drum, and change the beat. For the Doctor wouldn't be the Doctor without his drum, no, that is when he would become the Demon.

***