Birthday-Chapter 3

Today is my birthday and the day I will find a mate. My parents are on there way over to my house so they can give me some 'special surprise'. But I already know what it is,I overheard them talking about it.

I get ready and then hear the bell ringing

*RING*RING*RING*

I walk over to the door to see who it is.

"Hey mom and dad!" I hug the, and kiss there cheeks. "Happy Birthday!" "Thanks guys,come in!"

We all sit in the living room,and that's when things got serious. "As you know,Rachel,you will find a mate today"
"Mhhmm" "Remmeber that if he hurts you I will take care of him myself" he said using his alpha voice. I sighed "I know dad,I gotta go to school now but I'll see you all later"

*I hopped on my bike and rode off*

*Time skip at school*

When I arrived everyone was staring at me, suddenly I was happy that I wore a tinted helmet.I slid off my helmet and shook my hair out for that dramatic affect cause ya girls extra af. I swing my legs around and off my bike,and made my way to the office. I got wolf whistles along  the way,but j didn't mind.  Isn't this an all werewolves school? Why aren't they with there mates. I looked around,nevermind. They all look like there 17 or something.

When I finally found the office I saw some slutty excuse for a werewolf at the desk. Couldn't they fire her for looking like that? I ignored the thought and said "I need my schedule" she looked up and said "Name" "Rachel Vaquez" a sudden look of fear crossed her face,guess what I did at my old town spreaded around wolves. That's a story for later though.

I grabbed the piece of paper she handed me and said "Thank you " in a sickly sweet voice.

I looked at my schedule,ugh math first?? Meh could've been worse. When I arrived there were a few nerds here and there  but that's about it. I got a seat by the window,score!

Nothing really happend at all until lunch,this girl came up to me saying stuff like "I'm Bell and I'm the queen of this school" and blah blah blah. I punched her in the jaw and walked out into the forest. My wolf Nova was so eager to meet our mate today that I had to let her out on a run.

I ran around for a while until I had to shift back. When I did I smelt the most amazing smell, vanilla and strawberries. I kept following the smell till I saw him. I felt an instant connection to him,like we'd known each other for years. By the look on his face,I think he felt it to.

We both whispered out a faint "Mate" before he pinned me against a tree and said "My names Ryder" "Rachel". Then he started attacking my neck with kisses. "R-Ryder I have to go back to school!" "I go there to,love" "Where have you been all day?" "I slept in late" "Oh,okay"

"We should go now.." He just grunted,upset that he had to let me go so soon. "You can meet my parents later!"
He groaned and held my hand,jokingly complaining about how he didn't want to go.

When we walked back into school it was almost the end of the day,how long have I been running A very long time,love. Let's just skip and go meet your family.

"Okay" I said smiling. He walked to his corvette and I walked to my bike,and when we got home we saw...