Chapter 1- The beginning

****ANDY LEO POV****

        I grew up on Broadway, basically. My mom was an understudy at the time, so when I went with her to New York, I got to go back stage. I fell in love instantly. That's when I realized what I wanted to do with my life, I wanted to be on Broadway. 
        I spent the majority of my free time practicing my acting, and when I wasn't practicing I was hanging with my friends. I didn't really have any other friends accept my "crew" which consisted of; Benn, Brandon, Brent (known as the Tri-B's) Dave, and Hayden. They were in a band. The guys are pretty good, I guess. But we definitely had two different career paths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Andy! Can you come into the kitchen for a second, please?" my mom called. I walk into the kitchen to see my parents, and my agent standing there.
        "And-ayyyyy! How are you, bro? I got an AMAZING job offer for you." my agent, Tyler said to me.
        "I'm listening" I replied. I was a bit skeptical, as Tyler hasn't been the most... reliable agent ever. He's given me a couple jobs which have all fallen through at last moment.
        "Okay, so remember that video of your audition from last time? Well I sent it in, and the place your mom use to work at wants to hire you full time!" Tyler said.
        "um..." I replied. "I don't know how to feel about this. yeah it's an amazing offer, but New York is so far away, and I dont know... I just feel like I'm missing something here."
        "like what, andrew?" my dad chimed in.
        "I don't know, okay? its just a feeling. Probably nothing. Just let me think about it.
        "Well, I don't mean to burst your bubble, or anything, but this is a time-sensitive offer. They're giving you a month before the offer it to someone else." Tyler informed.
        "well that gives me three weeks to make up my mind" I walked out side

        I went out side, and sat in my favorite place. I called it my thinking-quarters (I was like eight when I came up with that, okay.) It was really just a rope bench on a tree, but I could see everything. It really cleared my head. As I was thinking, I saw a moving truck. Must be the newbies moving in across the street. 
        I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit curious. I wonder who the new family is. I waited for them to pour out of their car, when I saw four people. A mom, dad, little boy, and a girl about my age. She was kinda pretty, I guess. She looked like a girl the Crew would go for. From what I could see, she had blonde hair, but it was dyed blue on the ends, and she was wearing a shirt with a band on it I think. Definetly not someone you'd see in the Theatre (the place that offered me the job)
        I don't know man... I kind of got a funny feeling about this girl. I gotta get to know her...

~
~
~
~
~
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi guys, my name is Chelsea. This is the first official fanfic I'm writing on WP. I have 1 1/2 on quotev. If you want them just comment! Any ways, I'm dedicating this fanfic to one of my best friends Bailey. She made the cover art, and gave me the idea to write this. Follow her on instagram!! @//theironyoflovingbands

I'll probably add another chapter tomorrow.