Losing Sleep

Leo Begins To Lose Sight Of Who He Is And Why Has He Keep Having These Nightmares About Losing The Ones He Loves. During His Heated Fight Against Shredder At The Lair, He Starts Seeing Visions Of His Father Master Splinter Which He Doesn't Have Anymore Ever Since Shredder Killed Him. Tears Was Falling From His Eyes, Despair Was Hurting Him From The Inside But Couldn't Focus On Sleeping. Even Though He Has Been Through So Much And How Much Has Changed Since Splinter Was Gone, Things Have Quiet Down Until His Nightmares Came. Things Didn't Go Well For Him So One By One, They Started Messing With His Head Saying "You Failed As A Leader," "You Failed To Protect Our Father," "You Are No Longer Family," "We Don't Need You Anymore." All The Images He Was Seeing Was Not Real And Filled With Negative Emotions. Although He Couldn't Shake Them Off, He Let's His Own Doubts Clouds His Judgement Before Realizing That All Is Not What It Seems. Instead, He Feeds Off The Negative Vibes And Starts Going After The One That's Closest To Him, But He Gets Knocked Back Hard. He Was Cornered, Surrounded With More Doubts In His Head That He Feels Like Screaming. One Particular Person Responded To Leo "Feel Nothing," And That's When He Starts Using His Sword To Shine The Light And Remove All Doubts That Was Feeding Him. He Was Free From All The Things That Was Hurting Him And Now He Can Continue With His Meditations.