Goodies

It Is Officially Halloween In New York City And Kids All Around Going From Door To Door Getting Candies In The Bags. As For The Turtles, They Are Preparing For The Biggest Halloween Party In The Lair. There's Pizza, Bobbing Apples, And Also Drinks. Leonardo Was Dressed In His Captain Costume From Space Adventures, Raphael Was In His Masks, Mikey Was Turt Flytle (Buzz Buzz) And Donnie And April Were Vampires. As The Went On, Music Was Playing And Everybody Dance To The Beat. It Was So Fun And Wild That Donnie Got An Apple To His Mouth From Bobbing Apples And April Followed Up But Took A Bite Of An Apple From Donnie's Mouth. Leo, Raph And Mikey's Eyes Were Wide As They Saw Them Go At It, Making Googly Eyes And Smooching Noises At Them. Donnie And April Didn't Take It Lightly So They Decided To Play Along With Them And Have Them Do Something Funny. So Leo, Raph And Mikey Dances With Their Shells Off, Which Was Hilarious And Filled With Laughter. Donnie Literally Passes Out While Laughing At His Brothers. April Splashes Water On Donnie, But Leo, Raph And Mikey Got The Same Treatment With The Halloween Water Balloons. They All Had A Blast Until A Slow Song Was Playing In The Background. Leo Has His Bag Of Candies And Call It A Day, But Donnie Had A Bus Load Candies Filled To The Top, And With So Much Goodies, He Has The Goodies From April Kissing His Lips Fully And Passionately.