Ophidiophobia

April Loves Having Cats As A Pet And She Was Fond To Bonding With Animals. Her Father Took Her To The Zoo When She Was Little, But She Displaying Fear When She Saw A Vicious Snake Slithering Towards Her. She Didn't Grew Fond Of It Until The Animal Show Began. One Of The Host Asked And Approach April And Told Her "What Species Or Animal Are You Most Afraid Of" And She Replied Into The Microphone "Snakes," So They Brought Out The Biggest Snake And She Took Off Running To Her Father Frightened And Scared. As They Got Home, April Discovers That Her Nightmares Came True When She Sees Snakes Slithering On Her Bed. It Was All Over Her Arms And Legs. Her Father Rushed Into The Room To Wake Her Up, But She Was In Deep Sleep. April Was In Despair, Scared, Spooked, Frightened Because Of What She Is Seeing In Front Of Her, And Because Of Her Fear Of Snakes, She Didn't Bother To Budge. Helpless As She Is, She Has Found The Will Power To Push Back Her Fear Against The Snakes. She Uses Her Psychic Ability To Manipulate And Toss The Snakes Away, But It Wasn't Enough, So She Tapped Into Here New Found Power Of Telekinesis Which Allows To Bind And Bring Them Together To Toss Someone Or Something Into Existence. She Did What's Necessary And Defeated Her Fear Of Snakes Causing It To Slither Away, And With That, She Was Fully Awake And Hugged Her Father With The Best Comfort.