Chappie 7

London

“Hey”,I said looking in Corey’s direction

Dam… Dam…Dam

“And who is this”,Corey said looking towards kid

“Umm kid this is my EX boyfriend Corey”, I said putting emphasis on Ex hope he doesn’t try and start anything man I don’t have the time for this.

“Sup’, Kid said to Corey

“tss you replace me with this”, Corey said shaking his head

“Whatchu mean this...Nigga-“, I cut off kid

“Hey Hey everyone lets be calm Corey do you mind we are trying to have dinner”

“Whatever…I’ll be back and I bet she will be mines again”,he said looking at kid and then walked away

I took a sip of my wine

“Well that went well”,I laughed to my self

Kid sat there quietly and I looked at him.He looked pissed his jaw was clenched and he was scrapping his fork against his plate.

I sighed Corey always gotta do some shit. I just sat there quietly it was nothing more to say but I looked around and I saw Drake walk in with his arm around some girl…….Holy shit…

_______________________________________________________________

Summer

I went back into my room and was talking to Tyler about what happen like it was just crazy how could you even do something like that.

“I mean like…..It’s just some faggot ass shit like if you actually care about someone you just wouldn’t go and fuck someone else you know”

I nodded my head “He is just a dick hole, B really liked him too”

“I mean everyone gets there heartbroken it’s no way around it you tell someone you like them it’s no guarantee they feel what you’re feeling”

“That’s tru asl….Best friend you be saying some real shit”,I said looking at him :that’s why you my bestfriend”

“Hey what can I say im just that nigga”,he said popping his imaginary collar

I laughed and pushed him playfully “boy shut up”

“Wake up Wake up gotta get this paper get this cake up gotta do my hair gotta put on makeup”

Like how I changed my ringtone….I answered my phone

“Hello”I said curiously because this was my manager Trish “Hey Hun Ive been trying to get in contact with your for the longest!”

“Oh my bad I forgot to call u back when u called me yesterday” Yep Trish is the reason I had to run out of August’s dressing room

“Well guess what I did for you?” she said happily “What?”, I said curiously

“I got u to be in August Alsina’s video Numb”

Aw shit

_______________________________________________________________

Bianca

I went on a walk and my phone was blowing up with Chris’s calls. I ignored them all, I just wasn’t ready to talk to him. The sun just began to set. It was beautiful, I took a selfie with the background of the sun set in my picture it was bomb asf I posted it and then decided to walk to star for a caramel frappe.  I put and my headphones in and Don’t Judge Me wanted to play I just rolled my eyes. But when I got to Main Street it was caution tape, police cars, ambulance and fire trucks everywhere. I wonder what happened,I walked over by the scene it was a car wreck the whole side of a lambo was crushed and it was semi tuck just sitting there. I looked around cuz that car looked mighty famailar … I looked over by the ambulance and it was Chris on a stretcher going into it I snatched out my headphones  aand dropped my phone and ran past the tap towards the truck. But the policeman grabbed me.

“Ma’am please go behind the tape”

“NOOO!!!”,I cried tryna to break free from him and another one came over

I just kept screaming and cryin “Plz let me go ! Let Me go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

__________________________________________________________________