мaмa

"Hey mama
Now you can lean on me.
I'll always be by your side."

―°❆chapter eight༺°―

Jeno cried for the first time in years. Taeyong was embracing him, crying as much as his brother. Nothing made sense. Was this one of those dreams that Jeno would get where he would see Taeyong? Everything would make sense if that was the case but this was real. Taeyong was real and alive and he was standing right there in front of Jeno, his arms tightened around the younger.

But he also died. Jeno clearly remembers the day eleven years ago. He clearly remember seeing Taeyong die.

"But you died?!" Jeno hulked as he dried off his tears onto Taeyong's shoulder.

"It's complicated," Taeyong whispered as he parted from his brother. He looked at Jeno and swept his tears away, a smile formed on his face. "I'll explain, I promise! But not now."

As Taeyong diverted his attention from his younger brother to the rest, he chuckled. "Follow me." He ordered as he turned around and walked towards the entrance. The six followed him; they were all confused. Chenle and Jisung were probably the most confused out of them all since they basically knew nothing about Taeyong.

They walked past the guard that was standing dumbfounded on the ground. The entrance opened and all seven entered Fort Bangtan. The entrance led to a big garden with a big sign spelling the word 'Welcome' to the right. The sign was most likely painted by kids. A beautiful fountain was standing in the middle of the garden surrounded by flowers different colors. There were no people except for guards and two men wearing science clothes, that soon disappeared into the long glass building that was surrounding the garden.

"This is our entrance," Taeyong said. "It gives people a secure feeling when they first arrive here. It looks beautiful right?"

Jeno nodded.

"It does," Donghyuck muttered.

Taeyong took a deep breath and walked towards the fountain, the younger boys following him. "This fountain was actuall-"

"Get your dirty fucking hands off of me!"

Jeno jumped, the sudden scream from someone scaring him to death. Everyone glanced in the direction the scream came from. Two guards were dragging along a boy; they were going towards their direction. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

The guards stopped in front of them and kicked the boy down to the ground, causing him to groan in pain. "Sorry for disturbing Sir. but we found this boy lurking outside the walls." One of the guards said to Taeyong.

Jeno observed the boy that was now on the ground, his head hung low causing his dark brown, slightly curly hair to fall down into his face. He was holding onto his arm, hiding something definitely. Jeno could see that the boy was in pain.

"He's with us." Jeno unintentionally said causing everyone to look at him with big eyes. Even the boy on the ground slightly tensed by the statement. Jeno mentally facepalmed. Why was his mouth always faster than his mind? Thank god that Mark caught on to the lie.

"Yes! He's with us." The oldest said as he walked over and pulled the boy up from the ground. "He got lost on the way over here. Sorry for troubling you." Mark bowed to the guards. The unknown boy kept his head low.

Taeyong smiled and nodded the guards away. "Good. Then he can come with us."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.