love

Young love

That's what it is.

―°❆chapter seventeen༺°―

"Jisung? Are you alright?"

Jisung quickly wiped away his tears and looked down. "Yeah, I'm f-fine."

Chenle walked over and seated himself on the grass next to him. "No, you're not." He observed the younger.

Jisung turned his head away from Chenle and sniffled. "I swear, I'm okay."

Chenle sighed. He grabbed Jisung's chin and slowly turned his face towards him. The younger's eyes were red and puffy with dried out tears under them. His plum lips quivered and then he broke out again. Chenle embraced him with a smile and stroked his back with gentle hands.

"I know you have this image that crying makes you look weak and bad," Chenle whispered. "But that's not true. You'll never look weak or bad in my eyes, so don't be afraid to cry in front of me."

Jisung's crying turned into quiet whimpers as Chenle spoke the last sentence.

"Jisung, we're best friends, partners in crime, the unstoppable duo! We're the two blonde boys! Remember that?" Chenle smiled and gently shook the younger in his arms. Jisung chuckled through his tears and wiped them away with a smile.

"We're here to take over the world! Because we're on a mission." Chenle paused. "Our own top secret mission that only we know about. Remember?"

Jisung nodded.

Chenle looked up into the stars above them. He caressed Jisung's hair and spoke again. "We're on a mission to discover the end of the world. We're travelers. Remember?"

Jisung exhaled. "I remember."

"Good, then don't be afraid to cry another time. We're in this together. You shouldn't feel the need to hide anything from me, okay?"

"Okay."

Jisung sat up and straightened his back. He shook the last sadness away and glanced and the blonde boy next to him. Chenle was looking at the stars with a satisfied expression, one Jisung could watch forever if he wanted to.

"Chenle?"

"Yes."

"What happens when we discover the end of the world?"

Chenle looked at Jisung. "Then our duty here on earth is done. We'll no longer have anything to do here, so we'll vanish. Vanish like we were never even here in the first place." He said and laced his fingers through Jisung's. The touch made both happy.

"Will we vanish together?" Jisung blinked.

"Of course, we will! We're in this together, remember?"

"I remember."

"If one of us goes down, the other goes down as well."

―°❆love end༺°―

You guys are gonna hate me so much.

Something bad is coming...