вadвye

"..."

―°❆chapter twenty-six༺°―

Giggles and laughs were what filled the air despite the situation they were in. Running for their dear life, yet laughing their assses off.

"What do you say?" Chenle nudged Jisung as they continued to run through the city. "Should we give them some competition?"

Jisung smirked devilishly and took a quick glance behind him. "Why not?"

They exchanged nods and separated ways. Chenle ran over to a trash can, sat down and hid behind it. He saw Jisung to his left. The younger turned a corner and pushed his back up against the wall of a building.

They soon heard the footsteps come closer, stopping only feet away from Chenle's hiding place. He heard the people cuss out in anger. What fools, they thought they lost them.

Chenle looked at Jisung. The younger nudged his head to the right, as a sign that he was going to make the first move. It was going to be hella easy. Three raiders against them, a piece of cake.

He saw Jisung move, the younger silently running over to another hiding spot, then another, and another, until he was hiding in an alley between two buildings right behind the three raiders.

Chenle clenched the gun in his hand tightly, his heart pumping like crazy. All he needed to do now was wait. He counted in his head. Nine seconds was what it took for Jisung to shoot. As soon as the gunshot sounded Chenle came out from his hiding spot and shot four times, hitting the last remaning men.

He walked over to the three bodies that were now laying on the ground lifeless. Two males and a female. Raiders from the Netherlands. He could see because of the tiny flag on their uniform.

Jisung walked over as well. "Check for food, I'll see if they have any useful weapons."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"I'm hungry Chenle."

"Me too."

"What if we won't find any food?"

"We will don't worry."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"It hurts so much!" Jisung screamed. He touched the blood that streamed out of his right leg, the sun reflecting itself onto the little metal bullet that lied in the swimming-pool of blood. "Chenle make it stop!"

"Don't worry. I'll fix it."

Jisung cried. "P-please be quick."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"Is that raiders?!" Jisung whisper-yelled as he saw four people walk through the woods.

Chenle looked at where Jisung was pointing. "I don't know." Was his answer. "Let's follow them." He said and tip toed along the ground, trying to not step on a stick or anything that could make a sound. Jisung followed him carefully.

The people stopped and walked over to a lock.

"They speak Korean Lele, I don't think it's raiders," Jisung whispered and looked down at the older. "Should we kill them?"

"No. Let's threaten them, they have food."

"Okay."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"I'm cold Lele."

"Me too."

"Should we ask Mark if they have more blankets?"

"No, just... come here."

He spread out his arms and hugged the younger tightly. "Sleep tight Jisung."

"Sleep tight..."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"Do you think Jaemin will come back?"

Chenle sighed. "I don't think so."

"I feel bad for Jeno."

"Me too..."

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"Lele, I'm sad."

"Don't be. I'll cheer you up."

Chenle smirked and took a hold of Blueberry. The puppy barked and started licking Jisung's face making the younger giggle.

¸ .° :. . • ° . * :.

"If one of us goes down, the other goes down as well."

―°❆вadвye end༺°―