Chapter 4

It was Monday at school and it was finally lunch time. I sat down at a two person table and waited for Nash. It was weird because lunch was halfway over and he still wasn't there. Then Shawn came over and said "Hey Jenn, I have some bad news. Come sit at our table and we can talk." he grabbed my lunch box and took it to his table with all the guys and set it down. "So where's Nash? I asked and they all put down their lunch and looked at each other. "His mom didn't call you?" Cameron said. "Why would she?" I questioned. "Well Nash got in a really bad car accident last night. He was going to get some flowers to give to you this morning when someone rammed into him from the side. He's in the hospital and were all going to see him after school. Wanna come?" Cameron said. "Yeah that's fine. Just pick me up I guess." by then I was in tears and I gave them my address. Shortly after I got home a black Range Rover and a white Corvette pulled into my driveway and I got into the rover. Taylor, Matthew, Cameron, and I rode in the same car. The others rode in Taylor's corvette. Cameron and I sat in the very back together. "I know how much Nash really likes you. He talks about you all the time.", He looked at me and said. "Really?! I like him a lot too.", I said. We finally got to the hospital and we all rushed to see Nash. We checked in and went to his door. There was a nurse sitting outside the door and said, "Only one person at a time please" they all looked at me and said, "You can go first Jenn." so I walked in and there was basically the love of my life, laying there motionless. "He just woke up", his mom said giving me a warm smile and walking out. I walked over and he smiled. "Ayy Babe!" He said. "Nash! What on earth happened!", I said. "Well I was going to surprise you this morning and get you flowers and then I don't know what happened." He said. I slowly grabbed his hand and sat down on the bed. "So what's the damage?" I said hoping it was that bad. "Well I have a fractured nose, and a broken leg." He said. I laid my head on his chest and then looked up at him. "You know I like you a lot right and I wanna kiss you so bad right now" he said. So I leaned in and we kissed for about a minute when we heard someone say, "Come on! Get a room!" I laughed and kissed him again. "I will be out of here tomorrow. You could come over?" He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Goodbye Nash. I love you." I said. "I love you, Jenn."

(Sorry it's so short😁)