Chapter 5

The next day I pushed Nash in his wheelchair to every class. On Friday, After school was over I went over to Nash's. "Hey my parents are going to be gone for the whole weekend on a business thing and they said I could have someone here to take care of me. They didn't say who it had to be!" Nash said. I giggled and texted my mom that I was spending the night at Aubrey's house for the whole weekend and she said that was fine. I popped Nash and I some popcorn and we watched twilight and cuddled on the couch. We ended up falling asleep there and waking up at noon the next day. We went into Nash's parents room and just laid in there bed all day long. "Jenn?" Nash said. "Yeah?" I said.

"Would it be completely crazy if I asked you to be my girlfriend? Nash asked. "Absolutely not." I smiled and said. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. We laid there till around 3 in the morning watching everything from The Hunger Games to Harry Potter. I had woken up to a sweet kiss on my lips from Nash. "Good morning Babe", he smiled and said. "Good morning", I giggled. "Listen, as much as I love having you here, you should probably get going, my parents will be here in the next 30 minutes.", Nash sighed and said. "Oh yeah that's fine!" I said. I quickly got up, grabbed my bag, and gave Nash a long kiss on the lips. "I love you beautiful" he said. "I love you too". I said as I walked out.

(That's it! Sorry it's so short!❤️)