early morning encounter

Vanessa p.o v

          Our ride to school was filled with a comfortable silence. I guss we were both jist kind of lost in our own thoughts. as soon as venus high came into sight zac blasted the radio.

                 i jumped due to the unexpected noise and hit my head on the roof of the car.

    " owwww. my head hurts" i pouted. zac can nrver stand it when i pout.

i tried to keep the smug smile from creeping up on my face while he tried to bribe me to get me to stop.

" shi-shoot nessa I'm so sorry! umm.. ill.. umm.. buy you ice cream after school." he said , his voice pleading me to take the offer. But he knew i couldn't resist ice cream.

" promise?" i asked him while tilting my head to the side and batting my eye lashes.

" yes i promise now please stop giving me that look" he said. I instantly sat up strait and put a smile on my face.

" it didn't even hurt did it ?" he asked me.

" Nope" i saip while popping the 'p' with a smirk on my face.

" what ever lets just go." he said. I didn't even realise we were in the schools parking lot. as i steped out i instantly put on my 'shy girl ' act as i ducked behind my hair and clasp my books tightly to my chest as i sped-walkrd to my locker trying to ignore the whispers.

        Yup,  I'm definitely walking tomorrow . as i was walking to my locker i bumped into something... or should i say someone. ai closed mmy eyes waiting for the hard impact of the ground , but it never came.

        i slowly opened my eyes to see twp strong arms around me. I looked up only to find myself trapped in to deep chocolate brown eyes.

I instantly knew who it was. Brody, brody star.