lets go for a drive:part 2

vanessa p.o.v

"Where the heck are we going you fricken' dumb but!?"  I yelled at him breaking my little shy  girl act, I was so angry about this, I'm siting in a car with a douche and i still had no flippn' clue where the heck we were going.

"13" he said witha smirk.

"13?" I said comfused. What the heck is he talking about?

" it took 13 minutes to finally snap at me. I was wondering when you were finally gonna droap your little act. You surprised me really I thought that you wouldve snaped about five minutes ago but you just keep on surprising me. It was actually quite interes-" I cut him off.

"Brody?" I asked with a innocent smile.

"Yes?" He said cautiously. Good boy i thought.

" Shut up!" I yelled at him.

"Geesh i was just saying..." he said with his hands in the air in surrender.

"Both hands on the wheel!" I screamed at him when the car swerved due tot the fact that he still had his hands up.

    He quickly placed them back while muttering something like 'its someone's time of the month'

I decided to ignore him for his comment.

"Princess" poke.

"Princess" poke

"Princess" poke

"Princess" poke

"Princess i don't like this game." He whined. Humm so thhe big bad boy doesn't like silent treatments huh.

     I kept on staring at the window trying to figure out where we might be going. It doesn't seem like anyone is ever around here, there are no people walking,  we aren't the only car on the road.... well i thought we were.

          Thats when i saw a car behind of us.

       Not just any car, it looks familiar.... it belongs to someone ffrom the race. But who?

           I look at it closely to se if it might be following us, and surely it is.

"Brody?" I said looking back at him, he was ddriving with one hand on the wheel and the other he was popping a siggarate in his mouth. . 

"huh?" he said finally looking up at me, i didn't even bother telling him to put it out. I pointed at the review mirror and he rolled his eveys.

"well use your words, you have a mouth for a reason princess. I don't speak sign language."  He said in a cocky tone.

" fine Mister-bad-boy-tough-guy-don't-mess-with-me, we are being follo-" he cut me off.

"Well i am not going to listen to someone who calls me bad names" He said while pouting.. What is he 5?  He looked cute like thatthough. I mentally slapped myself, not now, not now.

"no, im 4 and a half. Duh" he said, oops i said that aloud. God i really need to stop that.

"As i was saying we are being fol-" And i was cut off again...

" La la la, i can't hear you, i cant hear you. la la la." he sang over and over again. I looked at him amussed never would i ever thought Mr. Bad boy brody would be acting like a child. The smile quickly dropped when i remembered what was going on.

The car was gaining on us now and i was surprised that brody haven't realized. I saw the guy in the passenger side take out something from center council of the car and i soon found out that it was a gun as he began to shoot at us.

Brody snapped out of it, Eyes widening he started to speed up. The bullets starte coming though the back wilndshihild, I could hear Broody talking on hte phone but i had something else to take care of.

I looked over at him, unbuckled and said two things: "You know nothing about me, now drive and don't look back."I turned around in my seat and sat on my knees putting the uper half of my body out and pulled the gun out of my waistband, I looked over at brody and he lookeed more surprised to see that i had a gun moe then the fact it was a gun.

Then I began to shoot. 

~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay *holds hands up in surrender* please drop you knives, unload your guns and put down the torches. I know that i took 5evers to update and honestly i kind of forgot about it, i have school, i just went to LA, thing in hte fam are kid of crazy and a whole bunch of other stuff but i just want to tell the people who are still readding/ waitng for a update Thank you!  *gives you skittles and a unicorn stuffed animal* well.... byezz.

                                                                         xoxoxo, love ya,

                                                                                          Angel