grey fullbuster smut- new years

Oof
______________________________________

Everything was going great.... everyone was happy...and the thing we most had were fireworks...this year i convinsed our guild to put on the most biggest display of fire works for new years....and to my surprise It was a good idea....it was new years eve people were dancing as music play....talking...playing.. and drinking...and i was one of those drinkers ....

I saw lucy running around playing with little kids...."ay lucy" i yelled she turned to me and walked twords my direction...."oh...hi" she said with a smile...."want a drink"...i said holding up a cup..."no..heheh...not to much of a drinker.." she held her hands up mid way...i chuckled...."well i am.." i said taking sip from my cup..."well dont get drunk...your the one who came up with this idea" she giggled ....i smiled "yea...i wont get to tipsy..."...she sat in a seat next to me....and she notice i was staring at a specific person....
"Hmm...so i see the ice dragon slayer has an interest in grey" she nugged me...i immediately blushed..."heheh.. what the hell your talking about" i said while looking away..."aww...come on i know you do..." She said as she laughed....i looked down...then at her..."im... probably might have ....a big ass crush on him..." I said as i scratched the back of my head....she squealed....i turned to her... she had a big as smile..."i have an awesome idea"....she said getting up and pulling me..."ay..were are you taking me.."..she turned and smirked.."oh.. you'll see"....we stopped all of a sunden...then i was pushed into someone.....as i fell onto the person...then looked up at them.... which was grey...i blushed immediately....he looked down at me and slightly blushed..."hello there" he said with a smirk.....i got off of him "..u-um...im...s-sorry" i studdered...he chuckled as he got up ...."its all right"..
I started to walk away.."ay (f/n)..." I turned "um..yea"...he walked up to me..."look..theres been.. something on my mind lately...and..."*firework goes off*...I flinched i looked up at him...with a blush he chuckled..."hey its not funny" i said while looking down..."ay...let me make it up to you" i looked up at him..."um..how" i asked is curiosity..."oh... you'll see" he said as he picked me up and walked twords the guild bilding were no one could see us....he put me down...and i looked up at him..."g-grey" i studdered..he touched my chin.."look...i...love you...and..." I cut him off by smashing my lips on his cold icy ones...he whiden his eyes in surprise..then soon kissed back...licked my bottom lip for permision which i granted...as he slid his tongue in...we had a heated kiss for almost a minute until we parted for air...."damn...iv been wanting to do this since I first layed eyes on you"...he whispered in my ear....i shuddered of how his icy breath brushed against me.....he kisses my neck...going up my jaw and down to my coller bone trying to find my spot...till he found it..as he gave me hickeys and kisses he slid a hand up my shirt...i moaned into his ear making him erect poke out touching my stomic.....

I backed away from him...him looking at me confused....i smirked ...i pushed him against the guild wall....i licked my lips..."my turn..." he blushed if my sudden action....i traced my finger down his built abs then to the hem of his shorts he was only wearing..."(f-f/n)" he studered....i looked up at him then winked at him....as I continued and pulled his shorts down .. his member sprang up.....i giggled a bit...hearing grey growl from embarrassment...i licked the tip of his dick....making him flinched a bit....i then began to slowly take as much as I could take in....as I bobbed my head and jerked whatever couldn't fit into my mouth....grey had groans of pleasure spill out his mouth... "fuck...(f/n)" he said as he graves the back of my head pushing me to deep throut him....making gag slightly....he groan loudly as I hummed against him...making him twitch and cumed inside my mouth...

I swallowed his load....then he put his hand on my chin making him look at me...."I'm sorry...i should of warned you" I gave him a smile..."it's alright.."
As i stude up.....he put on his shorts...i looked at him disappointed because we didn't continue....he chuckled "don't worry....we will continue later....anyways it's about to be new years ...lets go" he said....i rolled my eyes..."Ok fine" I said as I kissed him...

We walked out into the front were everyone was getting ready for the big show....lucy saw us and ran twords me..."hay (f/n) where have you been" I blushed...."um..uh." grey interrupted me saying "well....i was talking to (f/n)... to set some things right with her"he said blushing as he scratched the back of his neck...she gave me the look at me that said 'you better tell me everything' I giggled ...yea...

"YO LUCY, (F/N), GREY HURRY UP IT'S ABOUT TO BE MIDNIGHT" nastu yelled waving at us for the seats he saved for use....i pulled grey to the seats....it was one minute till it hit 12...

Everyone was quiet...till it hit 10 seconds.....everyone yelling the countdown ..... as everyone stood up yelling grey grabed my hand looking down at me slowly leaning twords my face "wanna be together" ....i nodded while smiling.."yes"

5

4

3

2

1

Right when it hit 12 we kissed as our magic rises to the sky making beautiful snowflakes that sparkle in the sky with the fireworks .......

Right when it hit 12 we kissed as our magic rises to the sky making beautiful  snowflakes that sparkle in the sky with the fireworks

People cheering us on in the back ground....and lucy happy as ever to see me happy....we parted for air...we blushed ....

"I love you grey"

"I love you too (f/n)"

_________________________________________

Oof