izuku midoriya -break up with ur girl

Mmmkay so basicly deku and uraraka are together and ..mm yea you will get it later
_________________________________________

FINALLY as summer started but yet of course we had to go to the training camp...but the day before ...us girls had permission to have fun in the school pool.....

As I arrived at the pool, momo and Mina was there.....i ran up to them "supps" I said waving to them....they waved back smiling....mina turned to me " so have you heard the guys from the class are gonna be here to" I Wyden my eyes..."really" I said excited....mina and momo laughed and I stud in confusion "what" I asked..."Why so excited all of a sudden"....i froze and looked away with a light blush....0of damn I just wanna see how deku looked like with no shirt........

I turned back twords them and smiled..."let's just say I have a crush on someone in the class" they squealed jumping up and down...they both got up my face "sssoooo is it bakagou,...or or todoroki"(tbh I prefer todo) I backed up a bit ....there is no way I'm telling them ...well since he's already....

My thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling ...."morning" I turned to see uraraka running twords us and behind her was a giggling izuku midoriya..and the rest of the class...i just stared at him how he was blushing at her actions...i turned away slightly glancing at the couple...then...a brilliant idea poped into my mined....i smirked .."Sorry uraraka....but deku is gonna be mine" I muttered

~pool~
Everyone was having fun...and I couldn't get my mind off of how uraraka being around deku....so most of the time I just hanged around the girls until lil deku went for a potty break...here's my chance...once he was clear out of sight I made sure nobody would see me go into the boys bathroom ...

As I opened and looked inside I saw deku washing his hands...he turned around and saw me...our eyes met..until we both started blushing and yelling..."ahhh I'm so sorry i didn't know this was the boys one" I yelled ..deku waved his hands..."i-its ok...j-just close the d-door" he yelled back........it was silent for a couple seconds...i walked inside the boys restroom...he looked at me .."u-um (f/n)"
I looked up at him and smirked..." ima stay for a few minutes" I said poking at his abs...his face turned red looking like a tomato...

I pushed deku into one of the stalls...as he fell onto the toilet seat ....I closed and locked the stall door....he looked up at me blushing..and couldn't find the right words to say....i sat on his lap making him flinched a little ...i giggled.."let's have a little fun" I said as I put my arms around his neck and grinded on his clothed member...he again flinched closing his eyes ...."(f-f/n)....this i-is.... wrong" he said between breaths....i narrowed my eyebrows...i growled..
"Forget her...she will never be able to do what I'm doing to you" I said as I did a slight harder grind on his clothed..member "so why don't you just go with flow" I said as I got off his lap and nelt down looking at his boner....

He looked down at me his eyes Wyden...he gulped..."look..i-its just I'm dating..." I interrupted him by grabbing his bulge...."come on please..just this once" I whined ...he gave a deep breath..."f-fine" he stuttered...i smirked
I pulled his trunks down and his dick floped up....damn as I suspected nice size just for me...i poked at his throbing dick, it twitched making deku take deep breaths...."h-hurry...please I cant..." I cut him off as I put him into my mouth..he quickly covered his mouth and his eyes squeezed shut....

Twerling my tongue around his shaft making him twitch....his breath quickening, he opened his mouth and a low groan was heard...i smirked ...i bobbed my head earning loud groans from deku. I felt his hands on my head...pushing me to deep throat him..my gag reflexes kicking in but I still kept going. I felt him twitch inside my mouth..."i-im..gonna..." he cut him self of as he shot his seed into my mouth.... I swallowed it whole...

Some of it sliding down my chin..he looked at me..his face still red..i giggled slightly....he held my chin with his right hand...he leaned closer till he licked the remaining cum of my face...i slightly blushed at the sudden action...he smirked as he pulled me backed onto his lap. My blush growing as I felt his dick harden against my thighs.."i-izuku"
I said softly...he just stared into my eyes...his full of lust. He put his face onto the crook of my neck...my face now red...."you know...if you would of told me your feelings....i would of chosed you" he said softly into my ear. My eyes Wyden...i pulled away from him..."r-really"...i said surprised...he smirked.."yea" he answered. Before smashing his lips against mine.

The kiss was passionate mixed with lust....a couple of seconds we parted for air....then he went for my neck, leaving kisses and hickeys....i squealed as he bit me on my sweet spot. He stiffened.....noticing it turned him on.
"Off" he said pointing at my bottem bathing suit...i blushed...once I took it off he guide my hips twords the tip of his member....then slowly slipping it in with ease....i held onto his shoulder nearly digging my nails into him...little muffled moans came out my mouth as he groaned pleaserably.....i rested my head on his shoulder as he starts to thrust slow and consitrating on giving me pleasure...

His thrust soon became fast...as he pulled me up and down and thrusting into me....me moaning his name...him groaning as I squeeze around his dick...
"S-shit...how tight can you get" he groaned onto my ear...he begins to roll his hips against mines and sucks on my left breast while pinching and tugging at the right one....his hands then rested on my hips as he leaned back and started upward faster.

"~I-izuku...~" I moaned out...i looked at him as he looked at me..i placed my lips on his...slipping my tongue in his mouth dominating the kiss....until he moves faster bringing my hips down to meet his thrust....the pleasure over welming me causing my to pull from the kiss and moan...."damn it" he muttered as he stood up holding me, putting my back against the stall door...
He took my arms and put them above my hands making me hold onto the door as I wrapped my legs around his waist....he grabbed my hips then continued to ram into me....i curled my back as he leaned in for a kiss then leaving more hickeys on my neck....
I felt him twitch inside of me...he soon started to thrust faster....but as he did light of green grew off of him...his thrust growing faster and harder....
"F-fuck" I yelled out as I moaned almost from the top of my lungs...

("TEXAS SMASH" he yelled........... Imao I had to kk back to story)

My stomach tighten needing to orgasme...."i-im about to .." he interrupted..."Yea...m-me to" he groaned against my ear......he moved his hips even faster if it wz possible....i clawed at his back as I released with him...but he rises through it....

Cum running down my thighs as he placed me on the toilet....and he sat on the floor pulling his shorts up....catching our breaths with huge blushes on our faces.....we stared into eatchothers eyes....until he groaned my hand and leaned up to kiss me....
"Lets get going" he said.....i put on my bottem swim suit and stood up...fuck my legs hurt like hell....he opened the stall door then stopped in his tracks....i was confused to why did he stop.

I pushed him out the way to see....all the other boys just standing in front of use.....my face immediately turned into a red tomato.....i looked up at him he too was as red as me.....the boys started cheering him on....mineta and denki wined how he losed his verginity first...i just scooted out the way to only see the girls from the class behind the boys....i whyden my eyes most of them mad at me and I saw uraraka crying....i waved at them ........"shit" I muttered

___________________________________

If this wz cringy and shity srry bc deku reminds me of my lil brother who gets on my nerves.......but deku is still a lil cutie pie 0of