shinso -recovery room pt2

Aizawa POV

Once the round of midoriya and hitoshi had finished, I took the opportunity of the short break to check on hitoshi.

I walked around the corner to see recovery girl close the door to her nurse room muttering "Youngsters what is aizawa gonna do with his daughter if he found out "

I looked down at her of the mention of my name and my kid. "Found out what" I spoke startling recovery girl.

She looked up at me, she was about to say something until the door open to her nursery room and (f/n). She looked at me as her eyes Wyden "DAD" she said.

I grumbled, I looked at my kid and looked behind her to see hitoshi wiping his head towards me in a panic way.

I looked down back again at (f/n)
"go get ready, your about to fight" she nodded her head and walked passed me. "Good luck kid" I say to her before she smiles and runs off.

I walk inside of the nurses room then to hitoshi's bed. He looked at me still in a panic way.

"I would like to talk to you"

~after the fight between (f/n) & tokoyami Which u won

(F/n) pov

I ran off the field after I had faught tokoyami AND WON...I was so happy
I ran down the hallway as I came into view with my pops

"DAAD I DID IT" I smiled big as I jumped up and hugged him. He smiled down at me with his tired eyes
A slight smile came upon his face.

He pat my head "yes now you still have more to go through" my smile went away as I remembered I had to face bakugo.

"Shit" I cursed, "language" he told me as he slightly glared at me...I covered my mouth and then apologized. As I opened my eyes I saw as his body went tense...."dad" i questioned

He grabbed my collar to my shirt and pulled it to the side "what happened" he asked in a serious tone, that's when I remembered when shinso gave me hickeys on my neck a few hours ago. I blushed and pulled away.

"Ahahah I probably got hit with a few rocks that flew with tokoyami" I said covering it with my hands as my blush slightly covered my face.

He shook it off and started to walk back to the room he sat with mic.
"I'm gonna go get me some water, so-"
"Please becarful, and try your best" he said as he started walking away
I smiled as I ran towards the break room

to only run into shinso. . . "Hay" I said surprising him. He turned around, and saw me, which caused him to smile "hey" he said as he gave me a hug.

He pulled away and gave me a donut, I giggled. "You know, your dad scared the shit out of me" he said also giving me a water bottle. I pulled his arm to the table, as I sat on it. I sweat dropped "heh he nearly gave me a heart attack right now" I said chugging the water.

"How is that" he asked... I froze "he..kinda saw the hickeys" I said blushing....he scratches the back of his neck "and what did he say" he said in a panic voice....

"I told him an excuse like, it was the rocks that probly hit me" I said as I put the water bottle down. Which caused shinso to walk closer to me, pushing my legs apart pulling me to the edge of the table to where our privets where rubbing against eatchother.

My face flushed at the sudden action, "did he believe it" he said in a low tone, I nod my head looking away from him. He leaned closer towards me, whispering in my ear "that's good, now should I give you a reward"

I hid my face into his chest as my face and body grew hot, "I dont hear an answer" he said as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

I suddenly grew my courage back "well arnt you being a bad boy" I said as I smiled at him. He looked down at me full of lust, "well you are the one who turned me into your bad boy"
He said slightly blushing.