Chapter 2 pipes and embarrassment

Sammy's POV

I was heading to my workplace while humming some tunes, on the way I grabbed some coffee and something to eat during lunch break. I reached the door and twisted the handle then went inside, I was walking through the halls until I heard a loud creaking noise from above. "Hmm?" I looked up and saw some ink heading towards me at a very fast speed. All I could think at that moment was "OH SHI-!" Before being entirely soaked with the black substance.

Your POV

I was talking to Henry at the coffee dispenser about what we do, where we come from and basically all about us. I figured it was time to start heading to the lower depths of the studio so I could work "Bye Henry!" I waved and so did he, I wondered through the long, wooden halls and heard a loud creaking noise from the distance, followed by an "OH SHIT!" I wondered who that was. I saw Bendy in the distance and jogged towards him "Hey bendy, did you hear that noise?" He nodded "Yeah, it was the ink pipes. But don't worry though, Wally will clean it if he isn't busy lookin for his darn keys." I nodded then said my goodbyes before leaving.

I sat at my desk in Sammy's office, looking through the music sheets. I heard the door slam open and I jumped at the loud noise, Sammy stomped in drenched in ink with a scowl on his inky face. "Jesus Christ Sammy! What the hell happened?" I exclaimed jumping out of my seat to get some paper towels. "One of the fucking ink pipes burst open and drenched me in ink!" I wiped his face with the paper towels and tried to get some ink out of his already dark hair.

After getting most of the ink cleaned off of him, I returned back to my seat and continued working. He sat besides me and continued to scowl at his work, he threw his head back and leaned backwards with a big and loud groan. He hunched over with his head in his hands after the groan and mumbled little curses, I rubbed his back in circle motions. He tensed up at first bit soon relaxed. He sighed, not in annoyance, but in a calm way. I began to give him a shoulder massage, which he seemed to enjoy very much.

Sammy's POV

I groaned in pleasure as (y/n) massaged my shoulders, it relieved the stress that I've been feeling lately. Since one of those fucking ink pipes burst every day. My shoulders popped and cracked as she relieved the bones, but it soon came to an end "feeling better?" I nodded and got back to work.

It was finally lunch break so I got my coat and went to get more food sINCE IT WAS FUCKING DRENCHED IN INK. I entered the shop and stood in the queue, I saw (y/n) in front of me and blushed. She ordered a mocha with cream and a slice of (favourite flavour) cake. "Can I get a coffee, please." The cashier nodded and gave me my coffee, I left and (y/n) walked alongside me "really? Not gonna eat anything? I haven't seen you eat at all today!" (y/n) exclaimed, my stomach growled and I just huffed. We sat on a bench, she sighed and gave me a most of her cake. I smiled knowing that she cared, unlike the others. The cake's flavouring was delicious and I devoured it in seconds knowing that I was that hungry, I checked my watch and it was time to get back to work. We stood up, put our rubbish in the bin and left.

Your POV

I sat at the table where Susie, Henry, Bendy, Boris and Alice were so I can get to know everyone better "Joey is the creator, Henry is an animator, Sammy is the music director, Susie voices alice, Wally cleans, Norman is a projectionist, Thomas Connor is a repairman, Shawn is a toys maker and Bertrum is the manager. And now you, who has joined Sammy!" Bendy explained as I took a sip out of my iced coffee. Wally Franks came into the room "Yo guys, I heard that Sammy was ripped! That he was shredded!" I figured he meant in ripped as in like super strong so I didn't worry. The silence was broken by Boris "...I heard Sammy had a six pack." Me and Susie chocked on our drinks holding back a laugh, Sammy leaned on the doorway with a confused look as he stared at his arm.

" Me and Susie chocked on our drinks holding back a laugh, Sammy leaned on the doorway with a confused look as he stared at his arm

Art by @ doodledrawsthings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My laughter began to die down a little but Susie was on the floor dying, while clutching her stomach, bendy was laughing so much that he melted into a puddle, Boris was clueless, Alice was snickering and Henry was slamming his fist on the table and laughing. Sammy growled in anger and stormed off, I felt bad so I followed him.

"Sammy! Sammy wait!" He slowed down and turned to me with a frown, a frown that made you get chills run up and down your spine, I huffed out of breath then regained my posture "are you alright? You just stormed off." He growled then stormed away again before mumbling "that was fucking embarrassing.."

Sammy's POV

I slammed my office door shut and slammed my fists onto the desk, I groaned so deep it could've been mistaken for a growl. I got a cigarette and lit it, put it in my mouth and had a few puffs, to get rid of the anger yknow? I calmed down a little bit so I decided to play some music. 'Hop on hop off - goodluck' "imma hop on hop off kind of lover~ don't take that much from you to get me under the cover, I wanna hop on and hop off of you~ I wanna, hop on and hop off of you~" unnoticed, another voice joined in with the singing. (y/n). "I-I-in the morning get on up, because I be good to go and in the evening come around so we can have some fun~"

/Watch the video because I can't be bothered to write all of this\

The music stopped and (y/n) was leaning at the doorway with folded arms and a small side-smile. "I love your singing, Sammy. You should do that more often!" I huffed and blushed "your singing was better than mine." I stated as she came to sit next to me "no I don't! I sing like- bleh." She motioned to gag, I chuckled "You sound better than Susie to be honest, I want you to write a song and perform it." "Perform it when?" (y/n) asked with a slight head tilt "in a month, there's gonna be a tour here. At the end, we perform what we can do, for example, Henry will show and explain what animation you can do here, and you can sing at the end!" I finished, she had the face of thinking "hmm.. I'll think about it." I nodded and before I could go back to work, Joey came in "You can go home you two." And left.

We walked outside and it was raining again "here, you need this more than I do." (y/n) gave me back the umbrella I let her borrow, "b-but you.." She walked away, just like I did on the day when I gave it her. No word. No choice. Just take it. I stared for a few moments then sighed with a chuckle "What a woman"