Chapter 3 the making

Your POV

I was in Sammy's office- well, OUR office- writing the song, I was secretly dedicating this song for Sammy. As you might have already guessed, it's gonna be a love song! Sorta. Mostly. "Should I repeat that verse? Fuck it I'm going to anyway." I scribbled the verse down again and the song was finished! Now all I need to do is have the music for it, I need a little bit of help with that..

"Bendy! Boris! Alice!" Bendy came from an ink puddle in front of me, Boris ran to me and Alice flew towards me "What is it, (y/n)?" Bendy asked "I need help with a song, I'm pretty sure you all know about the tour that's coming up in a month?" They nodded "Well, I wrote a song since Sammy wants me to perform and I need help with the background music." Alice tilted her head to the side "Why didn't you ask Sammy to help aswell?" "Uum.. it's a surprise! Sorta." She nodded slowly as an understanding with a slight "ooh.." "So you think you can help me?" They all nodded and we went to the music room. But before we walked off, a voice called to us "Hey! Could we help?" There was Wally, Norman, Susie, Thomas and Shawn. After a few seconds of thinking, I smiled and nodded. Let's rock this joint!

Time skip a week

The song was finally ready, all we needed to do is test it out! Everyone got to there positions as I walked on stage. Sammy wasn't here in the studio yet so he would have no chance of hearing. And if he does, me, bendy, Shawn, Henry, and Susie have a bucket full of lies to protect the surprise! "Ok guys! Get ready in 3..2..1!-

Sammy's POV

"Shit shit shit I'm gonna be late!!" I was stuck in traffic and already in a pissy mood. I've been in the same spot in the fucking traffic for 10 minutes! We haven't moved a bloody inch!! I've had 5 cigarettes already.. 5 cigarettes in the past 30 minutes, I normally have 10 cigarretes or sometimes more in a day. Don't worry though, my addiction to sweets are lot worse! That's why I haven't had any in the past 4 months, anyway! Back to the story. I slammed my head on the steering wheel and groaned in frustration "this is gonna be a long ride.."

Your POV - time skip?

The song finished and everyone clapped "this is it! Thank you guys so much!" I kept on bouncing in excitement and hugged everyone "So are we gonna play this at the end performance?" Wally asked and I nodded "I can't thank you guys enough!" Bendy just waved it off "We're just happy to help!" They nodded with smiles. "So on the day before the tour, we shall all meet here and rehearse for the day after, ok?" They nodded and left. I sighed happily "I wonder where Sammy is?"

Sammy's POV

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT-"

*BEEEEEEP*