Chapter 7 The tour's today?!

WARNING: There's a lot of swearing in this chapter
Also the drawing above is drawn by me :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I sat at my desk doing the work that Sammy assigned me to do, clean his desk. Seeing stacks of music sheets, somehow storyboards and song lyrics never cease to amaze me. I cleaned most of his desk but next I had to clean was the room itself, and I just knew this was gonna be a long day.

Bendy came into the office "didn't we need to rehearse yesterday for the song?" I turned to him and shrugged, holding my cup of coffee "relax, we have plenty of time." He stared at me with an unreadable expression, he said with a very stern tone "the tour is today"

Just then I spat out my coffee and snapped my neck to the calendar on Sammy's wall "WHAT! IT'S TODAY?! AND NO ONE TOLD ME?!" "We all thought you knew!" My breathing became heavy and fast, bendy rubbed my back "Hey, hey, hey calm down. It's not like you're gonna mess up or anything. You're great at singing!" I remained silent. He just nodded and left. Fuck...

Time skip

The people came crawling in from the opening door, I watched the children play with instruments and run around hiding behind the bigger instruments while Sammy just stood in the corner with a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. His eyes turned to see a woman walking up to him, I saw how his eyebrow raised slightly but netherless talked with the woman.

He shook his head as the woman grabbed his tie and smirked, she reached in for a kiss but he dodged it and shrugged her off, he scolded at her before going to the other end of the room to have a smoke with no distractions. I smirked, "That's right bitch, he's mine."

I saw some other women walk up to the first one and she frowned and kept on looking at Sammy, they were talking about him. I could hear them over the rest of the noise "He is so rude, why doesn't he like me?! I have the curves, beauty- everything!" "Girl you are so right, get his attention!" I snarled "fucking cunts"

I saw Sammy look at me so I walked over to him. This seemed to get the group of women's attention "Hey Sammy," He smiled. "Hello (y/n), look how many people are here! This day is gonna be a blast, and I can't wait to hear your song~" I giggled "I hope it goes well.." I mumbled with a embarrassed look on my face, he chuckled "you'll be fine" He patted my back before leaving "I just need to piss, I'll be back in a minute." He smiled which I returned and left.

I walked back to my office only to be stopped by shadows looming over me, well only by a little bit. These girls were shorter than me "Hey! What do you think your doing?" The first bitch asked, I rose my eyebrow and said in a sarcastic tone "I'm defeating the dungeon dragon- what the fuck do you think I'm doing?" She rolled her eyes, she asked in a stern tone "Why are you talking to my man?" "Honey, are you on drugs? He's not interested. And besides-" I leaned in her face and my (e/c) eyes shot right through her like a knife "He's mine. Now run off back to the strip club, they need you." They mumbled little things before I stopped them "Do you wanna talk a bit louder?! Or do you wanna take this outside!" I growled, she looked at me scared before quickly walking away.

Henry walked up to me with a chuckle "You sure scared them!" I grinned "I'm very good at that. No one fucks with me." We both laughed "did you actually mean it when you said 'let's take this outside'?" His head tilted to the side with a smirk "of course! I don't run from a fight, they were wearing high heels anyway. Fucking shorties.." "You're pretty tough for a lady" I smirked as a 'thank you'. Before he waved goodbye. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are now going to show some projects our workers have created!" My eyes widened "shit..."